Eden Hazard

the wes

And then yes, I agree that is a different story

But seriously - do you think it's just Eden? Look at the whole team mate. Something runs deeper than just players...

At the end of the day in my opinion unintentionally or intentionally the players have simply not been good enough. If intentionally, the the right thing to do is to terminate player contracts, but as a quirk of the massive money machine that football has become in the last 15 years it's financially irresponsible to see players worth a combined total of over £150m on the market leave on a free bosman (which exacerbates it), it has become an easy way out to sack the manager and this is the reason player power prevails, but Chelsea are an eccentric club and Jose bleeds blue, loves this club to bits and vice versa to the fans; a betrayal of that magnitude (as heard from reactions of fans outside SB on SSNHQ, identical to my view) is unacceptable and the board sacking him is tantamount to betrayal in itself.

Football is not rational. This forum is unique in the amount of resentment towards Mourinho, but outside on matchdays in any pub from Brogans to the social club I have never met a fan who has not loved Mourinho; and if it's all a horrible coincidence that so many players went off form that the team was no longer functioning well it still rests with the players. Demotivated, low morale players with a poor attitude and few characters which even a manager famed for his motivational properties cannot rectify then for me the litmus test is whether the players perform well under the caretaker, if they do then they were exercising their ability to get Jose sacked for whatever reason; and if not then a squad rebuild is needed and players moved on. It comes down to that. The first will result in a choking Bridge atmosphere because fans will be livid at the lack of faith at Blues royalty, the second is self explanatory - the players are weak, and if that's the case then why not let Mourinho do the rebuild?

This situation is not comparable to Rafa being appointed; firstly he got us results and since he was already hated it was fairly jovial. This time (hypothetically) a party within the club has brought down a club hero, and a lot of people will be angry and will show their wrath. Especially if (when) the press begin whipping up stories of player power abuse (and yes, the most obvious candidate is Eden Hazard)

That's honestly how I feel, perhaps it may be irrational or even negligent but that's the only way I can see it. I don't see any good reason why he was sacked.

yeah, he was he top player , on the title winning team. doesn't mean jose is his perfect coach

Jose doesn't have to be HIS perfect coach. He's supposed to be ours.

Plus Jose can only do so much. Eden is a grown man and needs to take responsibility for certain things, like being in the best possible shape to succeed at the start of the season. He wasn't and that body language against Leicester has a lot,of people concerned.

Well the same has been said about Messi and Ronaldo but they still in the team.

Why? Because they win tittles and sell.

No way we will sell our best asset.

It might bother me if he starts playing good all of a sudden but I will not care if we start winning.

That's futbol, you forget about every shenanigans as soon as you start winning again.

Eden Hazard is not as good as either Messi or Ronaldo, certainly not this season. Ronaldo plies his trade at a plastic shell of a club, and Messi has never tried to force out a manager before.

No it's not football, it's a fucking scandal and even if there's a place for it elsewhere, I'd like to think Chelsea is not one of that contingent - although it's beginning to look like it might be.

And just how do you know this to be true? You've all be Daily Mailed quite well in my opinion.

This looks like an opinion board for a reality show tbh.

I've been around this forum long enough to know there is absolutely no point in trying to debate with a Chelsea fan from Belgium about a player from Belgium. Bias doesn't even come close!

Walking around the pitch sulking like a little baby.

Honestly, please go back and check my previous posts, I have often been extremely critical of Eden, because he has the ability to do soooooooo much.

But I can honestly say this season, I cannot complain, he has tried to influence games but it just isn't happening, there's nobody for him to play with or spark from - he's a player that plays well when the players around him do well.

This hasn't happened and is not a criticism, it's just his nature as a player, like the brash arrogance of Ronaldo vs the quiet determination of Messi

I will of course respect your opinion, but I do feel it is misplaced in this specific situation :(

Honestly, please go back and check my previous posts, I have often been extremely critical of Eden, because he has the ability to do soooooooo much.

But I can honestly say this season, I cannot complain, he has tried to influence games but it just isn't happening, there's nobody for him to play with or spark from - he's a player that plays well when the players around him do well.

This hasn't happened and is not a criticism, it's just his nature as a player, like the brash arrogance of Ronaldo vs the quiet determination of Messi

I will of course respect your opinion, but I do feel it is misplaced in this specific situation :(

I'm just angry at these players bro. The amount of money they get paid. They should be performing at the highest level every game for us. It's not like we are a small club and this lack lusture performances are acceptable. Seems to me Hazard didn't want to play for Mou. Well that's fine but ultimately you are playing for Chelsea football club. So perform !!!

And just how do you know this to be true? You've all be Daily Mailed quite well in my opinion.

I think you mean, R-A-W-K.

I'm just angry at these players bro. The amount of money they get paid. They should be performing at the highest level every game for us. It's not like we are a small club and this lack lusture performances are acceptable. Seems to me Hazard didn't want to play for Mou. Well that's fine but ultimately you are playing for Chelsea football club. So perform !!!

I'm angry too mate!

But I'm angry at all of them, the board, the club management and Jose himself

Just don't think it's fair to single out Eden - especially after he has done so much good for the club.

I think his personality is a little misunderstood, he's not an arrogant person, he's much more like Messi in his approach to life and the game...

Anyway, that's enough debating on this tonight for me :)