Yaya Toure

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a super player. For me, since Ronaldo, the best player of the Premier League in the last 7/8 years years, absolutely increadible. He is 31, and at the end of the season 32... It doesn't make sence to buy him now but he is the perfect midfielder... a lot better than any other we ever had.

He is a super player. For me, since Ronaldo, the best player of the Premier League in the last 7/8 years years, absolutely increadible. He is 31, and at the end of the season 32... It doesn't make sence to buy him now but he is the perfect midfielder... a lot better than any other we ever had.

Matic is not far off and much younger, most importantly Matic is not a lazy mofo. Between the two of them I would pick Matic in a heartbeat.

He's a moaning cunt of a prima donna who had one outstanding season last year and has now faded into obscurity with meagre performances since the start of the season. A nearly 32-year old and £250,000-a-week step down from what we already have in Matic.

Claude makalele says hi

Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United all eye transfer for Manchester City’s Yaya Toure

http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/07/arsenal-liverpool-chelsea-and-manchester-united-all-eye-transfer-for-manchester-citys-yaya-toure-4938637/

Its the FUCKING Metro .... :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

He's a moaning cunt of a prima donna who had one outstanding season last year and has now faded into obscurity with meagre performances since the start of the season. A nearly 32-year old and £250,000-a-week step down from what we already have in Matic.

Matic is better now, and Yaya is indeed a cunt... but one outstanding season? Come on... You know that isn't true.

Matic is better now, and Yaya is indeed a cunt... but one outstanding season? Come on... You know that isn't true.

I thought he was average at best in Barcelona's midfield (there's a reason they let him go in favour of Busquets) and besides one outstanding season last term, he has been horrifically inconsistent throughout the rest of his time in English football. Beast one game; anonymous moaning twat the next.

I thought he was average at best in Barcelona's midfield (there's a reason they let him go in favour of Busquets) and besides one outstanding season last term, he has been horrifically inconsistent throughout the rest of his time in English football. Beast one game; anonymous moaning twat the next.

Yaya was fantastic at barca, however, busquets winning out is a lot more than sergio being a better player.

Busquets father is on the board and a lot of folks there expected that sergio became starter due to his father's power at barca. Few years later, maybe sergio was the better player at the time for pep.

That being said, Yaya looks like crap this season. City needs to move Yaya if they want to beat chelsea in the league next season. Maybe it was the birthday cake, maybe it was his brothers death, maybe it was due to age, but yaya is nowhere near what he use to be.

Yaya was fantastic at barca, however, busquets winning out is a lot more than sergio being a better player.

Busquets father is on the board and a lot of folks there expected that sergio became starter due to his father's power at barca. Few years later, maybe sergio was the better player at the time for pep.

That being said, Yaya looks like crap this season. City needs to move Yaya if they want to beat chelsea in the league next season. Maybe it was the birthday cake, maybe it was his brothers death, maybe it was due to age, but yaya is nowhere near what he use to be.

Really? Lol I really don't think thats right at all... Busquets was a superior footballer to Toure and suited their philosophy much better. Next you will be telling everyone that Messi only scores so many goals because teams take pity on him for being so small or something. Also Busquets father isn't even on the Barcelona board, hes a goalkeeper coach which makes sense seeing as he used to be a goalkeeper.

Really? Lol I really don't think thats right at all... Busquets was a superior footballer to Toure and suited their philosophy much better. Next you will be telling everyone that Messi only scores so many goals because teams take pity on him for being so small or something. Also Busquets father isn't even on the Barcelona board, hes a goalkeeper coach which makes sense seeing as he used to be a goalkeeper.

Busquets fitted barca with the team at that time, but I highly doubt he is a superior player to Toure...

Also, your right that carlos was a goalkeeper coach and not on the board, but essentially what I meant was his father position within the club benefitted sergio... In addition, carlos' relationship with Pep from prior years......

Who the fuck want this guy anywhere near Chelsea? I mean he is like 31 years old, maybe older with African dodgy stuff and all that. Also shown so far while talented going forward he is lazy as fuck at defending. Also all the birthday cakes nonsense to go with it, if he is even linked with us I would be so mad.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You