Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

I would take Fellani any day, the guy is a boss with the ball. People saying technically he isn't good confuse me as his control and passing seems to be getting better as he goes along. His running off the ball is good. He offers a threat in the air from corners which Mikel doesn't. I cant remember the last time I saw Mikel attack the ball in the box. He runs forward with the ball better than Mikel. His disallowed goal against Newcastle last night was a great bit of play between him and Pienaar, and shows how well he runs off the ball, and its not the first time I have thought he moves well.

why compare him to Mikel ...he is not a holding midfielder.

when we have a corner JT ..Luiz and IVA are all in the box someone has to stay back

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why compare him to Mikel ...he is not a holding midfielder.

when we have a corner JT ..Luiz and IVA are all in the box someone has to stay back

Oh I was under the impression that he was used as a holding Mid at times, and that's where I thought he would fit well into our side, hence the comparisons. If he was in the side JT, Iva or Luiz can choose between them who is going to go forward and who would hang back. Just gives us so many options. Fellani also makes a great target man which is something we don't have, as a option.

Oh I was under the impression that he was used as a holding Mid at times, and that's where I thought he would fit well into our side, hence the comparisons. If he was in the side JT, Iva or Luiz can choose between them who is going to go forward and who would hang back. Just gives us so many options. Fellani also makes a great target man which is something we don't have, as a option.

I am not saying he would be a bad buy tho not at 30 mill ..Just making the point he would not be a replacement for Mikel

The fact that you dont even have an idea of where exactly Fellani plays makes your post/argument null and void

His Ball Control in the midfield is one of the best in Premier League. We lack that and he should be brought in to replace Lampard

This. very true.

I love him in the position of a CM. He can (and has done it in the belgian national team for example) play more defensive of more offensive when needed (as AMC). His presence/impact on the midfield and his versatility would do wonders to this team, i guess.

We'll see what lady fortuna has in store for us :-)

Explain what ?There are atleast 6 teams in the prem who have better CM's then us. (especially compared to Lampard (in his current role))

City,ManU,Arsenal,Tottenham,Newcastle, hell even Liverpool.

Our mid right now is pretty much mid-table team level, when we actually are the 2nd if not the most spending club in terms of transfers and wages.Isn't that pathetic club policy ?

Explain what ?There are atleast 6 teams in the prem who have better CM's then us. (especially compared to Lampard (in his current role))

Our mid right now is pretty much mid-table team level, when we actually are the 2nd if not the most spending club in terms of transfers and wages.Isn't that pathetic club policy ?

YES they ALL have midfielders who will get TWENTY goals a year .....Point is thats the total of three of them,,,whereas Lamps gets that on his own

Well "everything" is not really precise...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You