Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Yesterday, while I was watching the game, KDB was shown, sitting on the bench, all bundled up, almost in tears.

Promised mountains in the summer, fucked royally now. I honestly feel sorry for this kid. He ought to go in January just to retain his career & never come back. It´s sad, but true.

I think it's practically impossible to convince Mourinho to change his mind once he thinks you're not his main man. If he forces him to stay after January, he's an asshole.

By now, looking at what's being said these last weeks, I'm not seeing Lukaku ever becoming a regular under Mourinho either.

I think it's practically impossible to convince Mourinho to change his mind once he thinks you're not his main man. If he forces him to stay after January, he's an asshole.

By now, looking at what's being said these last weeks, I'm not seeing Lukaku ever becoming a regular under Mourinho either.

Jose as a manager is among the best. Jose as a person is an a-hole on his power trip.

Why would Mourinho have to change his speech only because of window transfer approaching?

Wasn't his words about Lukaku enough to prove that without his nod no player under contract leaves the club on loan or sold?

He didn't need to say anything and he could still have said no to every proposal as well as to Kevin. Mourinho's in a position where he doesn't need to play those mind games. Those players are his for the take or to release. If he wants to loan Kevin he will and if he doesn't he won't, he doesn't need to praise the kid publicly for it to affect that. It's his decision alone, and in case Kevin asks to leave, Mourinho will decide releasing him or not based on what he believes works the best for Chelsea. Those words seem honest imo, and he didn't need to tell them to soften Kevin (it's indifferent, and he's probably talked much more to the kid than to the media about him) or to calm down the press who seemed to have even forgotten Kevin exists. Ever since the Steaua away game when Mourinho refused to keep talking about not selected players, no one else brought the Kevin de Bruyne subject up. There are only rumors about transfers. The same way there are about Mata, Luiz, Courtois, Lukaku, etc...

The fact we cant finish off games early has made KDB not even get a chance to come in 60mins or earlier into matches. He would have had enough time to stake his claim. Sad for him, if he cant play on wednesday, any hope he has that he will play is over

And then what? Things won't be that different next year.

Just imagine if he goes there though, surpasses all expectations, scores maybe 10 goals and is regarded as one of the best young players in Europe.

Then we can loan him to an even better team. And then the season after that we could loan him to an even better team.

Just think of the possibilities - when he's in his prime we could probably loan him to any team in Europe.

Yes awesome solution :lol: