Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Luck has not been on his side, every time there is a chance of playing a game, the match is tight and he doesn't get many minutes.

Oh come on. KDB isn't some 18-year-old without experience. If you don't want to play him until Chelsea are up 3-0, then just admit that you don't believe in him.

On the other hand, I don't think it really matters that much anymore. In january KDB will play his football elsewhere.

I never understood the link to BVB.

KDB doesnt press and might be worse than Mata defensively. I dont see how he would fit in or excel at BVB..... The korean that was suppose to go to BVB runs like Park Ji Sung did for Man United with a wicked shot.

I always thought the perfect team for him was Liverpool.

Ridiculous. KDB was praised for his workrate in Germany, both defensively en offensively. With the NT he's the first player to press on the opponents half, even if he has to do it on his own. You can argue that his tackling isn't the best, but you wouldn't doubt his defensive workrate and pressing if you have seen him play a bit more then a couple of games at Chelsea.

BVB's style of play would suit him perfectly, but I wouldn't recommend a move to Dortmund at the moment. With Reus, Mkhitaryan and Blaszczykowski their AM's have been pretty much set. With the WC in June he has to play to get to his best level. If he chooses a 6-month-loan in january, BVB would be an ideal option in the summer, if Klopp stays ofcourse.

Maybe he should have gotten more game time. But guys like Willian and Azpi were in the same boat as him and they made their chances count. He got two starts after he was initially benched early in the season, and was the worst player on the pitch both times. Unfortunately, after that he hasn't gotten any mins to redeem himself, but that's how it works. You can't give him minutes just cause he hasn't played for a while, how do you justify to a guy like Schurrle? Who doesn't get a match for two or three weeks and comes back and scores a brace in his first game back. Or Willian or Hazard who have probably been our best players past 2-3 weeks.

The real problem is why wasn't a player offloaded when Willian was bought? That's whats causing this problem. There just aren't enough minutes available to satisfy everyone and it's even more unfair to take minutes off someone who deserves it just to give it to someone who hasn't got much till date.

But I can also understand that Jose didn't want to offload anyone when Willian was bought because he still didn't know who his best players and team were. But he's gone in January for sure, doesn't make sense for him or Chelsea to keep him. A loan is also pointless now, he's good enough to play here so it's not cause he isn't developed, he just doesn't fit Jose's team it seems. Just sell him and wish him all the best.

with the way mata and jose acted towards each other, cant see him being our player next season.

so i cant see how we will let go off both mata and kdb. kdb will probably have to take a back seat this season but he ll get his chances in the nest season.

with the way mata and jose acted towards each other, cant see him being our player next season.

so i cant see how we will let go off both mata and kdb. kdb will probably have to take a back seat this season but he ll get his chances in the nest season.

He's not gonna do that in a word cup year, as said before...

He's not gonna do that in a word cup year, as said before...

half the "world cup year" is already over. cant see us selling him cos he could play 10 more games for some other team in the remaining 3 months.

bundesliga already has lesser games than PL, kdb will be cup-tied for the CL and u have to say that he will take sometime to settle into bvb/leverkusen. so what exactly is gong there for?

december/jan is the busiest of the months in PL, while the bundesliga has holidays, also idont think we would sacrifice our squad strength so easily.

But he's gone in January for sure, doesn't make sense for him or Chelsea to keep him. A loan is also pointless now, he's good enough to play here so it's not cause he isn't developed, he just doesn't fit Jose's team it seems. Just sell him and wish him all the best.

I wouldn't be so sure about that tbh. If he went on loan now his situation would be analyzed again next summer and who knows, maybe by then one of the players currently keeping him out of the side, at this moment that would most likely be Juan Mata, will have moved on and a bigger role could be offered to Kevin. Or if there still wasn't a place for him in the team, then at least from Chelsea's perspective selling him only after the World Cup would make most sense because his value could be significantly higher if he was one of Belgium's World Cup stars instead of being being labelled as a Mourinho reject who couldn't handle being at a big club. For Kevin himself making the permanent switch only in the summer could allow him a move to some proper club like Dortmund and have a good pre-season with his new team instead of rushing into a decision of moving to a midtable club like Wolfsburg where he will be able to keep his place in the national team but not much else really.

There's 5 months left, 4 games a month, that's 20 at least.

He doesn't want to stay, that much is clear.

And he isn't going to be playing all those 20 as well either. Hazard and Oscar/Mata are automatic choices for 2 positions. Leaving the other position for him, Schurrle and Willian. And we know what that mean...

Jose didnt shake Torres's hand either so I guess he was just indicating he was not happy with the performance to them both.