Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I'm not against the signing of Willian, he is a fantastic footballer and i'm happy that he came.

But after his signing i won't blame KDB wanting to leave, there is no place anymore for him and seeing that he is not homegrown, the profit that the club would make on his sale won't be bad either. Just put a buy back clause just in "case of"... Sell him for something like 15M and a back buy clause of 25M will do it

I'm not against the signing of Willian, he is a fantastic footballer and i'm happy that he came.

But after his signing i won't blame KDB wanting to leave, there is no place anymore for him and seeing that he is not homegrown, the profit that the club would make on his sale won't be bad either. Just put a buy back clause just in "case of"... Sell him for something like 15M and a back buy clause of 25M will do it

True. Willian is a great signing. I love his style as well - velvet like!

For KDb ... I think a buy back clause would be useless. If he goes after not getting a real shot, why would he accept a 'back to sender' transfer. He might be really unwilling, and rightly so.

I am curious how Mou is going to handle it the next weeks. KDB seems to be pushing for that transfer if one can believe the Belgian media. What a shame really ....

True. Willian is a great signing. I love his style as well - velvet like!

For KDb ... I think a buy back clause would be useless. If he goes after not getting a real shot, why would he accept a 'back to sender' transfer. He might be really unwilling, and rightly so.

I am curious how Mou is going to handle it the next weeks. KDB seems to be pushing for that transfer if one can believe the Belgian media. What a shame really ....

Because we both know that KDB is a great talent and if given the chance, he will turn into a fantastic midfielder. A loan can alter his development right now (will he be a starter without having the preseason with them?), and when he comes back in june. Too much AMs...

But a transfer with buy back clause is great for both parties. KDB will leave easier and Chelsea still have an option to virtually recall him at fair price (not like Matic and his indecent 45M buy out clause) if they are ready to give him a real chance one day.

And that would pull out his wages (he was almost free for Bremen last season).

KdB is a player which I really like.I was impressed with his performances in Werder and I was looking forward to see him in Chelsea shirt.I like his style and I think he have very bright future,but unfortunatelly not at Chelsea(Mourinho).This lad deserves a chance to start 2-3 consecutive matches to show his potential.I don't know what went wrong as he made very good pre-season and started the first 2 matches in BPL.I feel very sorry for him and to leave Chelsea will be better for him.I'm just hoping,if he will be sold,to be sold for good price.
However,I wish him better days to come with Chelsea.

Mourinho lied again that he eill get playing time... Stop lying Jose :-) just sell him and save us from this all De bruyne paper talk...

In a few weeks he will be sold, patience.

Rejoice MourinhoKING. Team plays nowhere like kings though. Good thing there are immortals like you to guard us from mayhem. :lol:

Another ten minutes! He's sure getting all those playing chances he was promised two weeks ago.

Also, that picture is absolutely real. Stephan Vanfleteren, a well know Belgian photographer made pics like these of all Belgian internationals. For some kind of good cause is my guess. =^p