Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Let me make this clear: If anyone posts a picture of him wearing the wrong shade of blue, he WILL be banned.

Been wearing the wrong shade of blue since 1998. Bring back the Royal Blue, proper Chels B)

Sarcasm? What sarcasm?

Get over it man. Stop patronising and acting like people aren't allowed to be sad about the move. People are naturally disappointed but barely anyone is calling him Judas, it isn't the general consensus around here at all.

Get over it man. Stop patronising and acting like people aren't allowed to be sad about the move. People are naturally disappointed but barely anyone is calling him Judas, it isn't the general consensus around here at all.

There's nothing to get over. People are disappointed, they express their feelings. I'm expressing mine..

Fair play to City. That's a decent statement to put out from all parties, not gloating and making it plain this is more about his future at New York rather than anything else. It's of course disappointing that he will play for them but I think it's been handled by them about as well as could be expected.

There's nothing to get over. People are disappointed, they express their feelings. I'm expressing mine..

I'm sure you can express your feelings better. You don't have to be sarcastic or patronising. Understand that Lamps is someone a lot of people are emotionally connected to so naturally people will be disappointed. You're just over exaggerating with your Judas satire, as if that's the general consensus on here. But it's not.

What has been done is done, he really should've thought it through and done better, shame. His legacy lasts forever but it really leaves a bad taste in our fans' mouths who adore him worship him and cherish him the most in the world.