Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Lets be honest, what Lampard did is just not right, its like Raul coming back to La Liga and playing for Atletico, or Totti going to play for Juventus on loan after leaving Roma it just does not feel right no matter the circumstances

Lets be honest, what Lampard did is just not right, its like Raul coming back to La Liga and playing for Atletico, or Totti going to play for Juventus on loan after leaving Roma it just does not feel right no matter the circumstances

Except for City aren't REAL rivals. Title challengers, but hardly rivals.

I wont like him any less because of this, he wrote biggest part of Chelsea history, but I will wonder forever why he did this to Chelsea and their fans. If he wanted top football, he would accept less money and stay here for another season. If he wanted to play, but in smaller league, he could go to Australia. This move to city is showing he doesnt have respect. A player that plays for one club 13 years and then moves to biggest rival at age 36 (which city is atm) is respect-less, no matter how you look at it. Proper chels would retire here, not fuck off to city before end of his career.

And its funny that people say he was ''forced''. When he choose NYC of all clubs in usa, he had talks with people there who told him he will go to city on loan...

Villa also joined NYC but he went to Australia. This move of Lampard to City is simple mocking ob both towards Chelsea, like they would put a fucking finger in Chelsea ass and its unaceptable from Lamps, who is chelsea legend. Disgrace.

He is 36 ffs, why would he make such stupid move right now...I just dont get it. But he is also best player ever to wear Chelsea shirt and its painful seeing him gone to city.

Frank has a missus and two kids and an ex-wife - logistically it's not easy... Moving to the US was gonna be tough but he picked NYC with the shortest flight time...

Oz is fucking miles away...

Having lived abroad and away from friends/family - I know that's a huge weighting in the decision.

Can we cut the traitor shit - we're so quick to belittle a Chelsea legend, who played days after his Mothers death, who gave everything, every game... And for what - half baked facts and Internet gossip?

Every story has two sides - and under UK law - you are innocent until proven guilty - thank fuck the majority of you are not Judges...

Lets reserve judgement and base opinions on facts! Please!

Can't compare Chelsea v ManCity to those two rivalries.

I would assume when he say Chelsea didnt renew his contract he meant a new 1 year contract with the same wage etc. My guess is that cfc offered him a contract with reduced wage which he declined.

Except for City aren't REAL rivals. Title challengers, but hardly rivals.

Rivals are rivals, simple as that really.. City are DIRECTLY competing for the same things we are.

Very different from Rio joining QPR for example, or Ash rejecting Liverpool and moving to italy out of respect.