Frank Lampard

DavidEU

It is disappointing for sure, it won't ever feel right to see him in that shade of blue. But some of the reactions here has been over the top.

1268266863984.gif

a 6 month loan will not change his 13 years of service to this club. For me at least.

That single thing alone, shows you what football has become. There is no place for emotions and memories, certainly not for history. It's not important any more what's happened, but is what is going to happen. The big football clubs are run like big corporation from very inteligent businessmen, who know, what they want ,when they want it! and the first rule in business is - It's strictly business, It's nothing personall!

Get over it man. Stop patronising and acting like people aren't allowed to be sad about the move. People are naturally disappointed but barely anyone is calling him Judas, it isn't the general consensus around here at all.

People are allowed to be sad over it. But there's being sad over it, and then there's certain people acting like Frank was the guy who shot JFK. It's the people going to such extremes which make this thread pretty hilarious tbh, there are some well thought-out and rational posts in here demonstrating why some people are disappointed, and I accept and respect that. Conversely there are a few absolutely classic posts in here, almost as good as that post by Term X saying Mourinho is dead to him and that we never won back-to-back titles. RAWK-worthy.

People are allowed to be sad over it. But there's being sad over it, and then there's certain people acting like Frank was the guy who shot JFK. It's the people going to such extremes which make this thread pretty hilarious tbh, there are some well thought-out and rational posts in here demonstrating why some people are disappointed, and I accept and respect that. Conversely there are a few absolutely classic posts in here, almost as good as that post by Term X saying Mourinho is dead to him and that we never won back-to-back titles. RAWK-worthy.

I agree that there are some extreme views obviously, never denied that. My point was however that those were in the minority, and that it's unfair to make a generalisation that basically insinuates that everyone that's disappointed and not happy about the move called him Judas, when that's far from the truth. As you've said, there are many well thought, rational opinions on here and it's unfair to label them like that.

I'm sure you can express your feelings better. You don't have to be sarcastic or patronising. Understand that Lamps is someone a lot of people are emotionally connected to so naturally people will be disappointed. You're just over exaggerating with your Judas satire, as if that's the general consensus on here. But it's not.

Not the general consensus?

money-pppp.png

tumblr_n6k3yyznfv1rtm5jko1_500.gif