Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 18/06/2019 at 6:44 AM, the wes said:

Chelsea's 19-year-old English striker Martell Taylor-Crossdale is having a medical ahead of a permanent move to Hoffenheim. (Sky Sports)

Official: Martell Taylor-Crossdale joins Fulham after Chelsea departure

Leaving on a free transfer

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/7/14/20693588/official-martell-taylor-crossdale-joins-fulham-after-chelsea-departure

Martell Taylor-Crossdale reveals his reasons for joining Fulham following Chelsea exit

The striker has agreed a two-year deal at Craven Cottage following the expiry of his contract with the Blues.

https://www.football.london/fulham-fc/martell-taylor-crossdale-chelsea-fulham-16582273

Ajax confirm Matthijs De Ligt transfer

https://www.juvefc.com/ajax-confirm-matthijs-de-ligt-transfer/

Ajax have confirmed that Matthijs de Ligt is no longer at the training camp and will skip their trip to Austria.

The 19-year-old is widely reported to join Juventus in the coming days and the Dutch champions have confirmed that he is not traveling with them for their pre-season tour.

“Awaiting a possible transfer, Matthijs de Ligt does not travel with the group”

De Telegraaf, Sky Sport Italia and various others have reported that De Ligt is expected to complete a €70m move to Turin this weekend with an official announcement expected on Monday.

De Ligt is expected to sign a five-year-contract with Juventus, earning up to €12m per year, making him the second-highest paid player at the club.

Of the €70m transfer fee, it’s suggested that agent Mino Raiola will earn close to €11m in commission.

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

Swansea are considering the loan signing of Chelsea midfielder Kasey Palmer, according to Sky sources.

The former England U21 international spent last season on loan at Blackburn and Bristol City.

Sell him

and so many others

I think I have established a good track record at future-forward projections (the whole transfer ban thing being a good example)

and I am here to warn

that limit on number of loanees is coming

and we do not want to risk selling into an absolutely saturated market when it does

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Ajax confirm Matthijs De Ligt transfer

https://www.juvefc.com/ajax-confirm-matthijs-de-ligt-transfer/

Ajax have confirmed that Matthijs de Ligt is no longer at the training camp and will skip their trip to Austria.

The 19-year-old is widely reported to join Juventus in the coming days and the Dutch champions have confirmed that he is not traveling with them for their pre-season tour.

“Awaiting a possible transfer, Matthijs de Ligt does not travel with the group”

De Telegraaf, Sky Sport Italia and various others have reported that De Ligt is expected to complete a €70m move to Turin this weekend with an official announcement expected on Monday.

De Ligt is expected to sign a five-year-contract with Juventus, earning up to €12m per year, making him the second-highest paid player at the club.

Of the €70m transfer fee, it’s suggested that agent Mino Raiola will earn close to €11m in commission.

Fuuuckkk, so sad to see both De Ligt and De Jong leaving Ajax. Ffs, so many huge talents moving this summer, it feels like this was the worst possibe time to get a transfer ban (on top of our best player leaving). I guess we ll just have to wait till next summer to spend our money on the next Drinkwater.

6 hours ago, BlueSunshine said:

Fuuuckkk, so sad to see both De Ligt and De Jong leaving Ajax. Ffs, so many huge talents moving this summer, it feels like this was the worst possibe time to get a transfer ban (on top of our best player leaving). I guess we ll just have to wait till next summer to spend our money on the next Drinkwater.

You're being sad as if they would have joined us and we missed out that opportunity. We're still trying to provide something to our existing 18-19 yrs old imagine how it would work for someone who comes in with a 50m+ tag :)

So it appears imminent that Harry Maguire is off to United for at least £80m. Eighty fucking million for Harry Maguire. Utter lunacy.

How much did we pay for Rüdiger, about £30m, right? And I wouldn't swap the two. 

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So it appears imminent that Harry Maguire is off to United for at least £80m. Eighty fucking million for Harry Maguire. Utter lunacy.

How much did we pay for Rüdiger, about £30m, right? And I wouldn't swap the two. 

For me it underlines just how good the timing is for our best set of youngsters ever coming to the age of breaking through.

United have to spend £130m on AWB and Maguire while we could be sitting here laughing with James and Christensen both for free if all goes well.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

For me it underlines just how good the timing is for our best set of youngsters ever coming to the age of breaking through.

United have to spend £130m on AWB and Maguire while we could be sitting here laughing with James and Christensen both for free if all goes well.

Zouma as well if he stays is basically a new signing.

On 7/15/2019 at 11:45 AM, Arlen Correa said:

I think a Brazilian winger named Everton Sousa is going to Arsenal. Apparently Atletico Madrid made a 35 mi offer, his club asked for more money and the spanish side gave up.

Jealous of that actually.

as a gremio supporter (originally from POA), think he’s a cracking player. Good dribbler, pacy, and hard worker (strong mentality).

But the one thing that makes him a nightmare to play against is his shooting ability. Can score from anywhere.

And 40m makes it a steal.

8 hours ago, Robchels said:

Jealous of that actually.

as a gremio supporter (originally from POA), think he’s a cracking player. Good dribbler, pacy, and hard worker (strong mentality).

But the one thing that makes him a nightmare to play against is his shooting ability. Can score from anywhere.

And 40m makes it a steal.

Yes, if he can adapt in europe i think he can be a Sadio Mane level of player. 

Luke McCormick has joined Shrewsbury Town on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

The 20-year-old midfielder has progressed through the youth ranks at Chelsea and his move to New Meadow is his first loan spell