Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

15 hours ago, Pizy said:

Anyways, I find what Juventus have done kinda strange. They already had a very solid midfield and have now brought in both Ramsey and Rabiot, two players who fill essentially the exact same role. Be interesting to see how they keep all of them happy.

I think rabiot will play as holder (jorginho) role and Ramsey will play as one of the more advanced midfield. They should be able to play together 

Never thought I'd see the day where little, penny pinching Spuds would make one of the most expensive transfers in PL history. If this is just the start of their business this summer they'll finally be a serious title threat.

Imagine being and Arsenal fan right now, though. Hearing you have a total summer budget of £45m and seeing Spuds (fucking Spuds of all clubs) spending more than your entire budget on a single player. 😂😂😂 

I mean really, what's going on at Arsenal? They worked for a decade essentially to move stadiums in order to compete financially. Spuds do the same thing and yet they can now go out and spend 60m on a single player while Arse claim to be broke. Gotta love it!

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Never thought I'd see the day where little, penny pinching Spuds would make one of the most expensive transfers in PL history. If this is just the start of their business this summer they'll finally be a serious title threat.

I'd have been a lot more worried if they added a player like that to their 2017 side but i don't think he can make them title contenders now, Spurs have declined a lot performance wise last season, Eriksen is leaving, Toby's turned average, the fullback options are levels below Walker and pre injury Rose, their midfield is streets behind 2017 even with TND's addition and Alli's been crap for ages.

Their run to the CL final has masked over a spectacular collapse domestically, they've made the best possible start but make no mistake they need a rebuild just like the other top 4 challenging sides do.

They have a long way to go before being in the conversation. Eriksen and potentially Toby are on their way, so that will set them back as it is.

Not to mention the lack of cover for Kane as well.

35 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I'd have been a lot more worried if they added a player like that to their 2017 side but i don't think he can make them title contenders now, Spurs have declined a lot performance wise last season, Eriksen is leaving, Toby's turned average, the fullback options are levels below Walker and pre injury Rose, their midfield is streets behind 2017 even with TND's addition and Alli's been crap for ages.

Their run to the CL final has masked over a spectacular collapse domestically, they've made the best possible start but make no mistake they need a rebuild just like the other top 4 challenging sides do.

18 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

They have a long way to go before being in the conversation. Eriksen and potentially Toby are on their way, so that will set them back as it is.

Not to mention the lack of cover for Kane as well.

From what I've been reading on Twitter I thought Eriksen leaving was off the table now? Neither of the big 2 in Spain fancy him enough and have bought/will buy bigger names.

I think he's stuck at Spuds. 

From what I've been reading on Twitter I thought Eriksen leaving was off the table now? Neither of the big 2 in Spain fancy him enough and have bought/will buy bigger names.
I think he's stuck at Spuds. 
Reports are saying he still wants to leave, so I'm sure there will be a taker should he push.

Personally don't think hes even good enou for RM. and he's no better than the attacking mids they have on their books. I think Spuds are Eriksen's level. Very good but not great.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Personally don't think hes even good enou for RM. and he's no better than the attacking mids they have on their books. I think Spuds are Eriksen's level. Very good but not great.

I think Eriksen is class and the only attacking midfielders better are Lionel Messi and Kevin De Bryune. 

I think he's out grown Spurs if anything. 

Bayern Munich sign Chelsea youngster Jamal Musiala

The 18-year-old was born in Germany and has played for both England and Germany U16s

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

Bayern Munich sign Chelsea youngster Jamal Musiala

The 18-year-old was born in Germany and has played for both England and Germany U16s

This boy is supposed to be the best of our new crop of youngsters. It smells of Bayern being salty over the CHO drama.

33 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

This boy is supposed to be the best of our new crop of youngsters. It smells of Bayern being salty over the CHO drama.

Worse

Bradley Hudson-Odoi is the Musiala's agent

In terms of potentially geat players on our youth team

watch Jude Soonsup-Bell

born Jan 10, 2004 (I am feeling OLD looking at that, roflmaoooo)

prolific young striker

video

https://i.gyazo.com/ac2328e94a1a92b7c26bbb509c427b5b.mp4

caf71f71601af45a4c733721f746a485.png5dbe7ee1ec0fd877eec1ff2ed7453453.png522c5068c321a323cd188ac81367b7f8.pngd4cd5bf4fbe0d41223bd3dba424decca.png

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Worse

Bradley Hudson-Odoi is the Musiala's agent

In terms of potentially geat players on our youth team

watch Jude Soonsup-Bell

born Jan 10, 2004 (even I am feeling OLD looking at that, roflmaoooo)

prolific young striker

video

https://i.gyazo.com/ac2328e94a1a92b7c26bbb509c427b5b.mp4

caf71f71601af45a4c733721f746a485.png5dbe7ee1ec0fd877eec1ff2ed7453453.png522c5068c321a323cd188ac81367b7f8.pngd4cd5bf4fbe0d41223bd3dba424decca.png

It seems like we have an endless stream of promising players coming up. Shame we can't keep them all :D

Sometimes we have to take a "loss" in order to win. Like with Bulka, DaSilva and now this Musiala kid.

Just now, Yeboii said:

It seems like we have an endless stream of promising players coming up. Shame we can't keep them all :D

Sometimes we have to take a "loss" in order to win. Like with Bulka, DaSilva and now this Musiala kid.

Musiala is a BIG loss, he was star potential, great AMF