Juan Mata

Severinb

I was reading about the Deloitte money league report and they say that United will start receiving 57 million euros each year from General Motors starting from next year. This Mata transfer sounds more stupid now that I learned that.

I'm all for him leaving even if it's United, at the end of the day there is no point in keeping an unhappy player at the club knowing that Jose won't ever use him again in that "10" role. And you can't bench a player like Mata either. He simply does not fit Jose's style of play. But I think this would be my reaction finding out we have no pre-agreement for Rooney in the summer, in case United decides it's time for him to go. Not because he's going to United, just because of that Rooney saga in the last summer and the way they treated us. We should put up a fight, ask some insurance on Rooney.

https://vine.co/v/hivx09p5xIu

Even if he joins United I don't think Chelsea fans will ever boo him like Arsenal-van Persie or United-Tevez. He'll be remembered in a positive way

Completely uncomparable...those two played top regular football and forced way out to their rivals. Mata wasnt given a chance under Mou and thats why he wants to leave; to club where he will play. Mata was true example as a person, I think he realy liked Chelsea, but he likes football more. Cant ever blame him.

Sure Mata could refuse moving to ManU, as respect for us, but Jose and Chelsea could also show more respect for a player who pulled Chelsea cart for past two seasons almost alone to be fair.

Oh and anyone care to explain why the fuck is that Torres fucker still here?! Yes we paid 50mio for him, but Lpool spend 35 for Carol and soon got rid of him aswell.

Liverpool also has Suarez....

Isn't Monaco in some financial problems or something of the sort ? Real don't need Mata they've got Isco. Atletico isn't a club that splashes out big money on players (unless they can make a profit). They are a selling club.

Does Inter have that kind of money ? PSG are the only real contenders and Mata isn't going to be the only CAM on the market.

And you think that if we had refused the offer for Mata Man united would have just quietly sat around and lose CL football ? Man united is spending big this transfer window. Whether it's Mata or someone else, it's happening.

I highly doubt we'd be able to get £30 million for Mata in the summer. Another 6 months of squad player, no world cup, clubs not as desperate to sign players, more players for sale in the summer.

£37 million is a good deal, not ideal because of selling to a rival but a good deal nonetheless.

All the things you said about all the possible clubs that could offer us a bid for Mata is untrue, but I am not going to make a thousand word post just to give detailed answers to each and every club that could target and afford Mata. We dont need all those clubs to be looking and bidding for him, we would only need ONE!

Stop with this bullshit of "who would want a squad player that didnt go to the World Cup", it is pathetic. Mata can regularly start on most top clubs in Europe, just because it didnt work out in Chelsea it doesnt mean he is all of a sudden useless. Rooney was a squad player last season, Gotze is a squad player for Bayern and Fabregas is a squad player for Barcelona! Does that mean they are not worth a ton of money just because they are currently not starting for their clubs? PLEASE!

The probability of one of those teams (that do indeed have the caliber to sign a 30mi player like Mata) is at least above 50%.

About the deal: 37mi pounds is excellent, the buyer is horrible and the timing couldnt have been worse. 1 pro and 2 cons. End of discussion!

EDIT: And even if we ended UP selling him for only 26-27mi for someone outside of England, it would be better than selling him to ManUtd in the current situation...

Liverpool also has Suarez....

Yeah and we have Lukaku who might not be soo good, but still better than Torres, especialy if he played in our first team regulary for past 2 years...or we could just buy a new striker in summer 2012...certain Cavani was available for £35mio back then.

All the things you said about all the possible clubs that could offer us a bid for Mata is untrue, but I am not going to make a thousand word post just to give detailed answers to each and every club that could target and afford Mata. We dont need all those clubs to be looking and bidding for him, we would only need ONE!

Stop with this bullshit of "who would want a squad player that didnt go to the World Cup", it is pathetic. Mata can regularly start on most top clubs in Europe, just because it didnt work out in Chelsea it doesnt mean he is all of a sudden useless. Rooney was a squad player last season, Gotze is a squad player for Bayern and Fabregas is a squad player for Barcelona! Does that mean they are not worth a ton of money just because they are currently not starting for their clubs? PLEASE!

The probability of one of those teams (that do indeed have the caliber to sign a 30mi player like Mata) is at least above 50%.

About the deal: 37mi pounds is excellent, the buyer is horrible and the timing couldnt have been worse. 1 pro and 2 cons. End of discussion!

EDIT: And even if we ended UP selling him for only 26-27mi for someone outside of England, it would be better than selling him to ManUtd in the current situation...

I disagree.