Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

No in the last 2 seasons the best GK is De Gea. This season Man United conceded 46 goals. It was brilliant.

Waw, you must be a football genius. Of course these 46 goals were all De Gea's fault and not caused by having a shit manager and the worst team they had since the early nineties...?

Waw, you must be a football genius. Of course these 46 goals were all De Gea's fault and not caused by having a shit manager and the worst team they had since the early nineties...?

None of them was his fault. He clearly is the best GK in ENgland when Man United conceded almost more 20 goals than CHelsea.

If it wasn't for him and his magnificent performances, Man United would be right now relegated.

He's a fucking cunt. Wouldn't be annoyed if Mourinho fucked him off to some club in Russia and stayed faithful to Cech.

Anyway big Pete will probably be forced out like Ashley was. Milan, Monaco, Atletico and Roma could be options for him.

I've said this before. You should stick to making videos.

None of them was his fault. He clearly is the best GK in ENgland when Man United conceded almost more 20 goals than CHelsea.

If it wasn't for him and his magnificent performances, Man United would be right now relegated.

I must concede to your sarcasm. I cannot best it.

I see Courtois having some teething problems his first year in England..and wouldn't want us having two goalkeepers having to build a chemistry and understanding with our back 4 at the same time,so would keep Cech around for 1 more season.

Love the work he does on the pitch, but he talks too much, kinda like Lukaku earlier on in the season

Except that he is probably the best GK in the world atm and he is in high demand, if he was even put up for sale the likes of Madrid, Barca will all jump at him while Lukaku is for sale, the best teams he could get into are the likes of Arsenal/Spurs as he is not really world class yet.

That is what the best players in the world do, they don't sit down and accept it.

Check out some of his point blank saves this season:

Good saves but he does seem to parry shots straight instead of pushing them away from danger, thats something he needs to work on imo.

I do think he should be our keeper next season but tbh i feel for Cech, this comments don't really help.

No problem because it's honest? So you would have no problem if he goes out tomorrow and says stuff like "Chelsea ruined football by buying all their success and are now ruining it again with defensive tactics" or "Jose is disrespectful and will never be as good as Pep" or "Roman is just a mafia man who has made all his money illegally" if that's his honest opinion?

Since when is being honest with the press a good thing?!

He should not be talking about what the club and the manager should and should not do and what Cech wants and doesn't want to do next season. The answer to that question is "All my focus right now is on the CL final and after that it will be on Belgium and the WC. After the WC I'll get together with Chelsea and see what happens next season."

It's not like that's the first time he spoke about Chelsea. He's been saying stuff he shouldn't say since that first interview when he first joined and said that the club told him that Petr will not be around for long because of his elbow problem. Every other week it's either him or his father with quotes about the club in the press. And it's only ever created bad publicity for the club. He needs to do his talking on the pitch and in training and shut up elsewhere.

Yes because it is democracy, if he has made those comments it would have been at a different club as I doubt he would still be making that unless he suddenly develop mental problems. If that are his opinions so be it, but since they are extremely negative it isn't alright?

Btw for your 2nd point, he already said that after winning the La Liga. However, people I presumably keep asking him this question again today so obviously he would give the press what they want, no point just repeating yourself in the same manner isn't it. Everything he said is true, he didn't say to sell Cech or me. He simply said he respected Cech and believed him to be 1 of the best in the world. He was also honest about his option, he isn't gonna say I will come back and do whatever the manager tell me to do, even if it ruins my career.

And the last point is that all this talking is TO GET ON THE PITCH FOR US. If he accepted his role like Lukaku in 11-12 he will most likely be benched for Cech as Cech have a much better fan base in Stamford Bridge and bigger say in dressing room. Courtois needs to start saying these things now to show that he isn't gonna just settle for what he got and indicate to the club/manager that he isn't afraid to walk away should it not go his way. He is entirely entitled to do that.

No problem because it's honest? So you would have no problem if he goes out tomorrow and says stuff like "Chelsea ruined football by buying all their success and are now ruining it again with defensive tactics" or "Jose is disrespectful and will never be as good as Pep" or "Roman is just a mafia man who has made all his money illegally" if that's his honest opinion?

Since when is being honest with the press a good thing?!

He should not be talking about what the club and the manager should and should not do and what Cech wants and doesn't want to do next season. The answer to that question is "All my focus right now is on the CL final and after that it will be on Belgium and the WC. After the WC I'll get together with Chelsea and see what happens next season."

It's not like that's the first time he spoke about Chelsea. He's been saying stuff he shouldn't say since that first interview when he first joined and said that the club told him that Petr will not be around for long because of his elbow problem. Every other week it's either him or his father with quotes about the club in the press. And it's only ever created bad publicity for the club. He needs to do his talking on the pitch and in training and shut up elsewhere.

I think you've gone off the deep end.

What he's said is not hard for any footballing fan to deduce, he has been incredible in his team at Atletico and would be the No.1 keeper at every club in the world with the exception of maybe 3 or 4. The answer to the question according to you is remain aloof and ignore the elephant in the room. Cool, your approach, I still fail to see how what he's said has put the club in a bad position or makes him look like an asshole... Its true, we all know it and whether or not he says it doesn't change it from being a fact.

He can say whatever he likes so long as he's not slagging the club. I don't see why you folk have a problem with what he's said as if its going to damage the club in some way? I decision will be taken this summer no matter what he says and the smart decision is to sell Cech in January after Courtois has proven he can play in the Prem.

The reason why its such a contentious topic is because its a rare case. Two of the top five keepers in the world on one team! Obviously a decision has to be made.