Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

My point was we don't have any fans of the club. Other than terry And lampard.

Actually JT was a united fan and I'm pretty sure Frank wasn't a Chelsea fan before he moved here. Lukaku and Schurrle are fans, though, if that helps..

His last act for Atletico might be losing the CL final, can he recover mentally and go again with us next season?

Well, him and 10 others. Should have saved Marcelo's however nobody closed him down, they just let him run.

Well, him and 10 others. Should have saved Marcelo's however nobody closed him down, they just let him run.

i dont blame keepers, when the attackers are allowed to stroll into the box and drill in shots.

I really dont think so, you wrote the reason, almost impossible to stop such a strong shot from this range.

Agreed, from the outside it looks like bad goalkeeping but the truth is the power was just way too much.

Lets be honest, the 3rd goal was a howler.

Anyway, definitely a very good keeper, but I've been saying that since the talk about Curtois as 1ts choice GK started: Cech still is very young for a GK, still has at least 5 years as world class player. I think when the results are not good enough, people want changes, but for GK still is the best keeper for Chelsea and will be for some years to come.

Lets be honest, the 3rd goal was a howler.

Anyway, definitely a very good keeper, but I've been saying that since the talk about Curtois as 1ts choice GK started: Cech still is very young for a GK, still has at least 5 years as world class player. I think when the results are not good enough, people want changes, but for GK still is the best keeper for Chelsea and will be for some years to come.

How? The defense just let Marcelo run through, he slotted the shot into the bottom right corner with power. Howler how? Would you let Courtois walk then?

the defence literally invited marcelo until the top of the box. asking him to shoot which he did well. powerful shot, low and going towards the corner. if GC had done what miranda had done last night, people would have ripped him apart. but since doubting TC seems to be the more controversial thing (since DL has been sold and not much controversy can be created regarding our CBs), the member now ends up saying rubbish things like HOWLER for the 3rd goal. do they even know what howler means. i can understand someone saying "it was stoppable" but LOL at howler.