Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

He's doing my head in. Who is he to say what best for the team having him and Cech. Courtois needs to stop running his mouth now, he'll end up annoying Mourinho.. Lukaku is the same, he should stop too.

Courtois actually has a valid point. He's proven world class at the highest level and has won trophies.

Lukaku on the other hand makes it sound like he should be entitled to everything.

It makes absolutely ZERO sense to have both he and Cech in the same side.

Courtois actually has a valid point. He's proven world class at the highest level and has won trophies.

Lukaku on the other hand makes it sound like he should be entitled to everything.

It makes absolutely ZERO sense to have both he and Cech in the same side.

He may be right but that's not his call to make and he shouldn't be saying that. He's ultimately been giving the club an ultimatum of 'play me or sell me' every time he discusses how he won't be put on the bench etc.

He answers to Mourinho, not the other way around.

He may be right but that's not his call to make and he shouldn't be saying that. He's ultimately been giving the club an ultimatum of 'play me or sell me' every time he discusses how he won't be put on the bench etc.

That is what the best players in the world do, they don't sit down and accept it.

Check out some of his point blank saves this season:

He's a fucking cunt. Wouldn't be annoyed if Mourinho fucked him off to some club in Russia and stayed faithful to Cech.

Anyway big Pete will probably be forced out like Ashley was. Milan, Monaco, Atletico and Roma could be options for him.

Seems the writing is already on the wall if you ask me. They will come to camp together and likely start Courtois then move Cech in January or in the summer.

Makes absolutely no sense to keep Cech and allow this 22yr old phenom go to the highest bidder, we're building for the future and right now Courtois is playing at an elite level.

Its too bad, Courtois just matured faster than anyone would've ever expected him to. Having said that I'd keep Cech for a bit longer just to make Courtois' adjustment run smoother

You have a point, and I'd agree with you if he played literally ANY other position, but I think keepers are an exception.

That is what the best players in the world do, they don't sit down and accept it.

Check out some of his point blank saves this season:

Is this suppose to be impressive?

Most of his saves are long range shots that any keeper at the top level should be making and it's baffling that he still hasn't learned how to parry or punch shots out of danger zone/area which was his major weakness from his Genk days. I still maintain that he's vastly overrated just like Oscar. Cech's performance in our 2012 champions league alone is far better than the youtube compilation of his saves this season and youtube compilations are suppose to make a player look great.

Then again I have been spoilt with some fantastic goalkeeping performances this season from the likes of De gea,Marshall,Lloris,Mignolet,Szczesny and Cech that most of Courtoius saves looks extremely underwhelming to me in the many games I have seen of him at AM.

Yeah allegedly fucking your teammates GF behind his back and those comments about Mignolet are something a "super nice guy" would do.

At 19yo you get all the p*ssy you can get man.

KDB has forgiven him, I'm sure you can too

edit: oh wait, it happened last year.. the cunt

You don't survive in this world by being a 'nice guy', Mata is as nice as you can get and we just effortlessly fucked him off. Football is all a business and like all business, the club will make the decision that will be the best in the long term. Sometime it means upsetting the old orders, we have to accept it and move on. The only reason anyone would want to keep Cech over Courtois atm is out of laugh for his contributions which is nothing wrong, but it is clearly clouding their judgements. Courtois is atm A FAR BETTER PLAYER THAN CECH.

I still think he's massively overrated by the way. He's still a product of Simeone's defensive schemes and Atleti's deep defensive line and high pressing system in my eyes. I'd like to see how he'd fare in a more expansive team where he's forced to come off his line more and is forced to save more shots.

Special is Cech in Euro 04 - head injury. Or that legendary 2012 CL campaign. Yet to see anything like that from Courtois.

Yeah allegedly fucking your teammates GF behind his back and those comments about Mignolet are something a "super nice guy" would do.

You're so hypocritical. You always have a go at people who say anything negative about Torres but when it comes to other players you seem to think it's okay to do exactly that?

You're so hypocritical. You always have a go at people who say anything negative about Torres but when it comes to other players you seem to think it's okay to do exactly that?

He has been mad at almost everyone at Chelsea ever since Mata left, can't blame him for feeling too attached to a player :(

He doesn't need YouTube to make him look great. His trophies and 100 clean sheets by age 21 do all the talking.

Oh but hey I'm must be defending Courtois because I'm Belgian. Nevermind the non-Belgians calling him the best keeper in the world.

Cech is a legend but why would anyone keep him for 5 when you can get a GK at 22 who is top 5 in the world who probably 15 more years and hasn't reached his prime.

And we have gone over the main reason for his clean sheet record plenty of times already. Atletico madrid have the best defensive structure in the world and statistically do not give away many chances to the opposition as their defence is literally unbreakable. most of Courtois's saves are routine saves that decent goalkeepers at the top level make week in week out. I can only think of very very few saves that I thought to my self "wow, he has no right saving that" since he joined AM.

Mignolet is Belgian too and I have seen him make some outright ridiculous saves plenty of times this season. I give props where and when it's due.

But he's making assumptions and demands before he even knows what's going on. He's preparing for the CL final and he's talking about he's not gonna be happy if he goes back and Cech is there. He has to earn his stripes at Chelsea and it's disrespectful to make assumptions.

You have a point, and I'd agree with you if he played literally ANY other position, but I think keepers are an exception.

Maybe agree to disagree for us.. Like I said, he may have had a point but I just think he must realise that he can't speak out like this. To almost demand things.