Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't care who comes in.

We're a laughing stock, Mourinho or Hiddink won't ever come back. There is a distinct similarity between the way this club is run and the Nazi Regime under the Third Reich... I certainly wouldn't want to manage this club no matter how much I love Chelsea FC.

Whoever comes in will get 24 months max to win the league and the Champions League. Put it this way, in ten years time we'll have had at least another half a dozen managers, so why should we care who comes in? They'll be gone again before the next World Cup.

I actually don't care who comes in.

We're a laughing stock, Mourinho or Hiddink won't ever come back. There is a distinct similarity between the way this club is run and the Nazi Regime under the Third Reich... I certainly wouldn't want to manage this club no matter how much I love Chelsea FC.

Whoever comes in will get 24 months max to win the league and the Champions League. Put it this way, in ten years time we'll have had at least another half a dozen managers, so why should we care who comes in? They'll be gone again before the next World Cup.

Not fair for the fans who actually support the club and not the results.

You know what will be fucked up?

If City actually win the CL next year, while we are tying to the Wenger Model of Youth....

Ahah, that's right.

But to be honest, I would be more proud of Chelsea if this club plays with two or three players coming from our academy and if it plays a nice football, than if it wins the CL !

Absolutely agreed.

For once, just once, I wish the club would have done the right thing and have been patient.

They set the bar high when they sacked Mourinho for only winning six trophies in three seasons. Because of that, they're almost obliged to sack every manager who has a trophyless campaign.

hiddink - director/ advisor

zola - assistant manager/coach

mourinho/ redknapp/ villas boas - manager

sorted ;)

if Zola was brought in and treated like Wilkins and Carlo ...I think I would stop supporting the club ...For that reason I hope he stays away

It seems that its going to be van Basten. We must support him.

And Alex, you compared Chelsea administration with the nazi regime, that wasn't fair.

WE MUST support him ...because he is YOUR choice ,,,,PRICELESS