Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that its going to be van Basten. We must support him.

And Alex, you compared Chelsea administration with the nazi regime, that wasn't fair.

WE MUST support him unfortunately, he is not my choice. sad.gif

regarding the second part of your post,you are right.

that wasn't fair and ugly. (N).gif

<br>I think he means as Chelsea fans we should get behind whoever the new manager is.<br>

This. van wasn't my choice, I would brake the bank to lure Guardiola. Unfortunately I'm not the one who made decisions.

But in this moment we must support the new manager, specially one like van Basten. He is young, and he must get time and patience, specially if there's a overhaul in squad in the summer.

Hiddink seems only likely to be persuaded to come back to the club in a role as Director of Football, working with a younger coach such as Marco Van Basten but the veteran has made it clear he does not want a full-time club managerial role.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Guus-Hiddink-and-Porto-boss-Andre-Villas-Boas-top-Chelsea-boss-Roman-Abramovich-s-wishlist-after-Carlo-Ancelotti-is-sacked-article739821.html

I think he means as Chelsea fans we should get behind whoever the new manager is.

While that is true, for me anyway but that did not apply for Carlo sadly.

This. van wasn't my choice, I would brake the bank to lure Guardiola. Unfortunately I'm not the one who made decisions.

But in this moment we must support the new manager, specially one like van Basten. He is young, and he must get time and patience, specially if there's a overhaul in squad in the summer.

The same time and patience Carlo recieved, this is comedic gold Henrique keep it up.

^But Bruno de Carvalho didn't get elected as the new Sporting President, and therefore Van Basten won't be managing them.

Domingos Paciencia is goning to be Sporting manager.

The same time and patience Carlo recieved, this is comedic gold Henrique keep it up.

Carlo had 16 years. He is no a long term manager. He stayed here 2 years. Time enough to prove he didn't change, and definitely is not the kind of manager we need to build the future.

Carlo had 16 years. He is no a long term manager. He stayed here 2 years. Time enough to prove he didn't change, and definitely is not the kind of manager we need to build the future.

Then the question becomes, do we seek to tempt an already employed manager, with a proven track run (i.e. Guardiola) to us with big money. Or do we take a gamble on an inexperienced, younger manager who we'd trust in for a longer tenure (i.e. Villas-Boas)

Guest justin_3d

Ahah, that's right.

But to be honest, I would be more proud of Chelsea if this club plays with two or three players coming from our academy and if it plays a nice football, than if it wins the CL !

Like Arsenal Wenger?

I said it many times here in the site, that I support and like the Wenger Model. But fans can't stand being trophy less regardless how much money he produces for the club and the attractive football he plays. Albeit that if Wenger did spend just a tad bit like Roman does, then no one would stop him.

@officialAndrevi portoThe official twitter account of fc porto manager Andre Villas-Boas

Just started following Andre and it says we have one connection and thats that we both follow CFC lol.

Carlo had 16 years.

Is it 2027 already? Stop bringing up the AC Milan bullshit, it's a different team in a different league with a whole different set up. My point is we will never know now what Carlo can do in the long term, but I find it funny that you find it so assuring that another new manager will do wonders for us when he's never even set foot in the Chelsea locker room.

Then the question becomes, do we seek to tempt an already employed manager, with a proven track run (i.e. Guardiola) to us with big money. Or do we take a gamble on an inexperienced, younger manager who we'd trust in for a longer tenure (i.e. Villas-Boas)

I would try a gamble in this moment, just like Barcelona did with Guardiola and like Liverpool is doing with Dalglish.

But, Guardiola would be the perfect manager, but of course he won't leave Barcelona right now.