Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

a habit I picked up from you

3 of the 4 you named WERE SACKED the fourth stayed just a few months

Mourinho was a volatile character and was always going to leave.

Scolari was an absolute disaster and deserved to be sacked.

Ancelotti is a nice man but he simply wasn't good enough and this season has demonstrated that.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing :

Why ask to give Ancelotti more time to prove himself, and then say we don't want Van Basten because he hasn't prove himself even if he is a "newbie" ? If he will be our manager, the give him time.

Someone close to Marco Van Basten says there's been no contact with #cfc, interested in any serious job offers & #cfc fits criteria. #ssn

http://twitter.com/#...skysports_bryan

To me, Van Basten just seems like an odd appointment and I don't feel he is the right man for the job.

The real question is...

What manager is crazy enough to take this cursed job?

Any world-class manager needs just 1 look at how we handle a crisis & they'll run a mile..

A manager who doesnt give a damn, and only thinks of money. Because he knows it is short term deal, its fucking ridigulous, sack the owner and his shit board!.:rant:

Dan Petrescu.

He's young, he is an ex-Chelsea player and his teams win trophies and do really good in the European competitions. But his teams don't play sexy football and he needs time. So no Dan for Chelsea!

Maybe Villa-Boas + Hulk :whistling:

A manager who doesnt give a damn, and only thinks of money. Because he knows it is short term deal, its fucking ridigulous, sack the owner and his shit board!.:rant:

Yeah, great idea. And who will buy Neymar et al, pay our current squad, hire a new manager and assistant, etc... ?

Seriously Van Basten is been wrongly criticized for his "stint" at Ajax imo. I have seen many people label him as average for not getting him into the CL, but he did finish 3rd (which means automatic CL qualification in the premier league) and also they were just 1 point away from 2nd place Twente. Now i'm not saying he is the messiah or i do want him at Chelsea, but come on he is not that bad :P

One more thing :

Why ask to give Ancelotti more time to prove himself, and then say we don't want Van Basten because he hasn't prove himself even if he is a "newbie" ? If he will be our manager, the give him time.

According to our agenda, "time" is defined roughly as in 1-2 seasons, what if Basten fails to prove himself within that time frame then what?

According to our agenda, "time" is defined roughly as in 1-2 seasons, what if Basten fails to prove himself within that time frame then what?

I've just more or less answer you on another topic XD

We don't know Roman's aims for the futur. I think he isn't the man we all think he is. I mean, with the slump we had it was surprising to see that he didn't sacked Ancelotti in January. So I guess Roman has become more 'mature', he has grown up...

Interesting to note that Vilas Boas leads the manager poll. Although, what's the big fuss about him, eh?

He has won a competition, that sides deride as the Mickey Mouse cup and has won silverware in the Portuguese league, which does not even figure in the top 5 European leagues! If we want another sacrificial cow/puppet, then that's another matter...

Seriously Van Basten is been wrongly criticized for his "stint" at Ajax imo. I have seen many people label him as average for not getting him into the CL, but he did finish 3rd (which means automatic CL qualification in the premier league) and also they were just 1 point away from 2nd place Twente. Now i'm not saying he is the messiah or i do want him at Chelsea, but come on he is not that bad :P

Van Basten will be a disaster, purely because history tells us he fallen out with so many established players....

Interesting to note that Vilas Boas leads the manager poll. Although, what's the big fuss about him, eh?

He has won a competition, that sides deride as the Mickey Mouse cup and has won silverware in the Portuguese league, which does not even figure in the top 5 European leagues! If we want another sacrificial cow/puppet, then that's another matter...

He's a top manager, definitely one of the best around at the minute. You're not giving credit to him at all, he's won the Portuguese league and the Europa league and he's had a fantastic season with his team.

If he can do wonders with Hulk and Falcao, imagine how he could use Sturridge + Torres up front.

I've just more or less answer you on another topic XD

We don't know Roman's aims for the futur. I think he isn't the man we all think he is. I mean, with the slump we had it was surprising to see that he didn't sacked Ancelotti in January. So I guess Roman has become more 'mature', he has grown up...

If that was his first season he would have fired him in January no doubt.