Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Guest justin_3d

Well my candidate Marcelo Bielsa seems to be going to Sevilla, since Sevilla just made an offer to him, and are awaiting confirmation.

:{

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a way i dont want Zola in, i dont think i can stomach him getting sacked.

plus this is on Villas Boaz twitter

officialAndrevi Andre Villas-Boas i would like to announce with happiness that i will be staying with fcporto for next season

Rumors about Harry.... the only positive is the media absolutely freakin' loves him. Maybe they'd quit bashing Chelsea at every opportunity if their media golden boy, Harry, was calling in to Talksport and whatever else it is Harry does.

He's going to start Lamps every game, and I don't know if that's a good idea at this point of Frank's career

Who should be our new coach ?

Me , alongside with a lot of members here don't have a clue about those names !!!

Boas record has been very impressive with porto but can he do the same with chelsea , Don't Know !

Hiddink had a great success with the club but will he be available and is he willing to get back to club management !

Mourinho is absolutely the one to lead a sinking ship but i think he is busy saving another sinking one , will he be back !

Van basten has not proved if he is a great coach or not yet , so for me he is a hit and miss !

Biesla same as van basten

My point is may be i don't know who should be in charge next season , but one thing i am damn sure about is that Carlo Ancelotti was not the man to lead chelsea to glory not with his tactical non-sense , and his 33 , 35 years old players , he is a great man and quiet a decent guy but it takes a lot more to become a winning manager in the elite of world football clubs.

ATM i am more worried about summer additions than our new manager , who ever comes in will need to add new , young , fresh players . 2 wingers is must and a play-maker is much needed .also a lot of players has to be sold/released .

Didn't want Carlo to go, and thought the whole thing was unduly harsh. Out of all the candidates, I like Villas-Boas most. However, I think it would be tough to mix him in with an experienced team on such a big stage. Whomever it is, they need to be given some autonomy to run the team as they see fit. Just sign the checks Roman! Leave the rest to the lifelong football men.

Going to put £5 on Rafa Benitez becoming next Chelsea manager so if it does end up happening atleast ill get some compensation for having to watch cautious dross all next season.

Imho I think Hiddink will be back as Director of football with Franco joining in some sort of capacity as coach, this will atleast start to appease some of the fans that have become disillusioned with Ancelotti being sacked & the timing surrounding it.

The difficult one is who Roman will install as our new manager. My first choice would be Jose, the guy built most of the foundations for our recent success but the one attribute he possesses more than anything else is that he will not stand for any interference whatsoever, we need a man that has his own identity & will not be undermined. Roman now has to realise that his meddling in team affairs just doesn't work so in order to move forward him & his henchmen need keep their unwanted noses out.

I don't think Jose will return for several reasons, so the next best available is Boas, I've not just been impressed with the way his teams play & the success but also the way he has come out & said that he is own man with his own ideals & not of Jose's mould. With Hiddink & Zola alongside him he could really make an impression & could bring the stability that is needed. At 33 he has years ahead of him.

I still don't care who comes in, they'll be gone as soon as they have a trophyless season.

If anyone, I want it to be Hiddink, because of his popularity. No to Mourinho, he's the past now.

In a way i dont want Zola in, i dont think i can stomach him getting sacked.

plus this is on Villas Boaz twitter

officialAndrevi Andre Villas-Boas i would like to announce with happiness that i will be staying with fcporto for next season

How long ao was that? Money talks!

Ive just put a bet on Rafa being next Chelsea manager at 25/1, i put £8 on so if the unthinkably ridiculous happens i will get £200 in compensation.

I strongly recommend you guys all get similar insurance just incase we actually get the spanish waiter in our dugout thumbsup.gif