Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

http://www.telegraph...nagers-job.html

This is probably the best quote i have read in a long time.

If true, then I hope Roman has learned his lesson, and will give time to AVB. He can be better then Mourinho. He can be our ultimate legend we have been craving for.

Mourinho won us a lot of trophies but left some of us with a sour note due to his poor practice of football and controversy.

AVB can be the best we ever had. If the quote is right, Roman will know his stuff, and if AVB does good, he will know this is his man for long term.

Despite sacking a Double-winning manager? whistling.gif

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably they refer to it, because some sources claim (include terry himself in his book) that Mourinho provocated his sacking because he fall out with abramovich and some of the backroom-staff. He wanted to bench Terry (the self named leader, legend and so on of the club) because he wasn't fit, and Brian english and the whole medical staff claimed terry was 100% fit and could play, after this row on the trainingspitch (because of the ego of mou and Terry, remember ballack nearly being thrown out by because of his broken ankle he operated, despite our medical staff claiming he was 100% fit? ) and the draw in that CL-Game abramovich decided to sack Mou, it seemed like he was loosing the backing of some keyplayers (e.g. with some key players its thought to be only one key player, and this one keyplayer has to be terry, who since that row claims he and mou has never been close)...

hope this wasn't too weired...

Mourinho has stated many times in interviews that he still keeps in touch with the Chelsea players...

I would imagine that includes Terry. He's also praised JT on many occasions as a 'great captain' etc, during his reign at inter. In fact, the guardian and a few other papers even amended and apologised for the headlines, in the aftermath of Jose's sacking.

In this article we did not intend to adopt any allegation that John Terry was a 'turncoat' or 'disloyal' or that he had played any intentional part in the departure of Jose Mourinho from Chelsea Football Club. We accept his assurance that he did not. We also accept that our original headline, 'Turncoat' Terry, might have caused confusion and apologise if any contrary impression was given.

http://www.guardian....wsstory.chelsea

Mourinho has stated many times in interviews that he still keeps in touch with the Chelsea players...

I would imagine that includes Terry. He's also praised JT on many occasions as a 'great captain' etc, during his reign at inter. In fact, the guardian and a few other papers even amended and apologised for the headlines, in the aftermath of Jose's sacking.

http://www.guardian....wsstory.chelsea

Some time later Makelele wrote his book and said that Jose was sacked due to differences with Terry.

Scolari was sacked and said Drogba was behind it.

But people keep saying this all are bullshit...I keep wondering why some players are always starting XI even when their form are poor and when are better options available.

Guest justin_3d

Some time later Makelele wrote his book and said that Jose was sacked due to differences with Terry.

But people keep saying this all are bullshit...I keep wondering why some players are always starting XI even when their form are poor and when are better options available.

:goodpost:

Some Players have more political power than managers in modern game and it's disgusting. A pundit once made a joke that the key to getting sacked at chelsea lies in dropping JT or lamapard to the bench.

Some Players have more political power than managers in modern game and it's disgusting. A pundit once made a joke that the key to getting sacked at chelsea lies in dropping JT or lamapard to the bench.

and this was exactly what mou did to terry to get sacked.

@TX

just read JT's book where he says himself that he has no contact whatsoever with Mou and he even writs he has never had such a stron friendship with Mou like Drogba and Lamps have...

some ppl just have the opinion that terry is so mad at mou wanteing to bench him, so he comes out with this accusations...

Not sure about Lampard. Belletti said he is a quite and closed guy.

THANKS!!!

I suppose Andre is now reading through all the transfer threads on here to decide who to buy or sell ...or he might just ask Henrique :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

emo3.gif