Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Guest justin_3d

PLEASE ROMAN not Van Bastan

Why not?

Most wanted Carlo out.

So this is what you will get that is available.

I like the fact that he plays more youth. Other then that, will see how it goes with him.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Anyone got any decent information on what Van Bastan is like as a man and a mananger?

I posted something about what Wiki had to say about him in this post.

Why not?

Most wanted Carlo out.

I like the fact that he plays more youth. Other then that, will see how it goes with him.

I seriously wanted Carlo to stay and didnt think there was a chance on earth that Roman would of sacked such a Brilliant man. Saying that if we replace Carlo with a Manager that has never won anything, I officially think Roman is on Meth lol.

Why not?

Most wanted Carlo out.

He has argued and fallen out with nearly every estbalished player he has ever managed. Plus he could not even get Ajax in the top two in the dutch league....

Guest justin_3d

He has argued and fallen out with nearly every estbalished player he has ever managed. Plus he could not even get Ajax in the top two in the dutch league....

Yeah well but he might be better then Carlo by Roman standards. :)

I don't count that as a big deal, because like i said before, he was just 1 point away. The falling-out with players might be a problem though

I honestly don't think i have a preference for manager. All i want to see is someone come in, be given the backing needed to rebuild this squad and get us playing good football again. It is so simplistic to look at managers who have won the CL or been successful in other countries. We should be looking deeper and getting the manager with the right qualities or us rather than just going for someone who has won something before.

I just want the appointment made asap to get ourselves set properly for the new season

I honestly don't think i have a preference for manager. All i want to see is someone come in, be given the backing needed to rebuild this squad and get us playing good football again. It is so simplistic to look at managers who have won the CL or been successful in other countries. We should be looking deeper and getting the manager with the right qualities or us rather than just going for someone who has won something before.

I just want the appointment made asap to get ourselves set properly for the new season

Agree, but this is Chelsea we are talking about....