Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to give it to you, you seemed to turn into a cool guy after CA was sacked but making classy mom jokes isn't going to help your case

I didnt turn into cool, guy, but if you want to make it personal listen to this: I'm talking to eldo, I don't know why you are talking bullshit.

The only 3 Real candidates for Chelsea are all attachet to there Jobs

Mou to Real

Vila Boas to POrto

Hiddink to Turkey...

The rest of the candidates are speculations and NOT GOOD ENOUGHD for the Job....

I belive Roman is ahead of the situation and is llooking for a new Coach at least 1 month ago... However I do belive is going to be Hard. I do Belive the Only way Mou Will come back is if Roman can convince him the Chelsea Coach position will be His Job for a Long Time.... That Offert maybe Mou will consider...

Hiddink has always been responsable to his COntract and not even Abramovich will make him change that.... He will ve avaible 1 November... To late for us at least Zola take care of the Team for those months and Wait for Hinddink... Hard to belive it happend.

Boas was here and he knows is Going up as a Coach going to Chelsea is a big Risk and I don thing He is ready to take it....

I hope that Abramovich can find someone that Really can make the JOb.... otherwise... I will miss Anchelotti even if I did want him to go... but Only if Hiddink and Mou are the replacement...

We need to move Quickle... The transfers al ready Began.... and Teams are ready to move fast.... and we do not have a Coach we will be the last in the market....

Yeah, it seems your mom didn't told you...

I have had enough of you. Who do you think you are saying that to me? If you said that in person it wouldn't end up well for you. Now fuck off, twat.

The only 3 Real candidates for Chelsea are all attachet to there Jobs

Mou to Real

Vila Boas to POrto

Hiddink to Turkey...

The rest of the candidates are speculations and NOT GOOD ENOUGHD for the Job....

I belive Roman is ahead of the situation and is llooking for a new Coach at least 1 month ago... However I do belive is going to be Hard. I do Belive the Only way Mou Will come back is if Roman can convince him the Chelsea Coach position will be His Job for a Long Time.... That Offert maybe Mou will consider...

Hiddink has always been responsable to his COntract and not even Abramovich will make him change that.... He will ve avaible 1 November... To late for us at least Zola take care of the Team for those months and Wait for Hinddink... Hard to belive it happend.

Boas was here and he knows is Going up as a Coach going to Chelsea is a big Risk and I don thing He is ready to take it....

I hope that Abramovich can find someone that Really can make the JOb.... otherwise... I will miss Anchelotti even if I did want him to go... but Only if Hiddink and Mou are the replacement...

We need to move Quickle... The transfers al ready Began.... and Teams are ready to move fast.... and we do not have a Coach we will be the last in the market....

"Mou" is media bullshit. The chance of him returning to Chelsea is 0%.

Villas-Boas has managed for less than TWO full seasons. I don't think he is ready to manage a veteran tabloid fodder club, accomplishments aside. How will he handle the next JT/Ashley Cole screwup? How will he assert himself to what is becoming a belligerent boss?

Porto is, despite their accomplishments, a regional club. Chelsea has global appeal and attracts global interest. In this league and this club, you can be a great tactical manager but mishandle things in the press and in the locker room and you will fail all the same. I'm not saying that Villas-Boas doesn't have potential, he has lots of it in fact. But do you think Roman will give him the time to grow into the job when others have not had that luxury?

I have had enough of you. Who do you think you are saying that to me? If you said that in person it wouldn't end up well for you. Now fuck off, twat.

Show me those comments. Doesn't Your mom told you that lying isn't nice ?

Your mom didnt told you. Because you keep lying. You lied that I didnt respected Carlo in another topic, and now you are lying that I said Spurs have a better squad than City. Stop lying.

He will play them both - Redknapp will build the team around Torres in a 4-5-1 formation.

So will Benetiz and he has a CL and 2 La Ligas on his resume and he's proven he can bring out the best from Torres. I'm not saying Benetiz is the man, but just to show how Rednapp isn't even the best candidate based on the above reasoning.

I don't understand this Rednapp love, yes, Tottenham finished with 2 wins and an EL position but do we not remember how many games they drew or lost while they slid out of the CL places?

Villas-Boas has managed for less than TWO full seasons. I don't think he is ready to manage a veteran tabloid fodder club, accomplishments aside. How will he handle the next JT/Ashley Cole screwup? How will he assert himself to what is becoming a belligerent boss?

Porto is, despite their accomplishments, a regional club. Chelsea has global appeal and attracts global interest. In this league and this club, you can be a great tactical manager but mishandle things in the press and in the locker room and you will fail all the same. I'm not saying that Villas-Boas doesn't have potential, he has lots of it in fact. But do you think Roman will give him the time to grow into the job when others have not had that luxury?

Sensible stuff.