Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

After long consideration ,,Ive decided PLATINI is the man. with the refs on our side the CL is certain

Good idea, but he's already with Barcelona <_<

Why Redknapp a good choice? He is the same as Carlo.

I rather take the gamble with younger guys like Van Basten, Pep, Guardiola, or some old Chelsea players like Zola, Deschamp and such.

BTW what ever happen to Vialli?

Redknapp is a great manager and he's English. He would do great work and he really has an eye for a footballer. He did great work with Spurs and I kinda like him. Actually he wouldn't be bad choice, and I'd take him over Van Basten and Rijkaard any day..

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Who cares? He's going to keep playing Lamps over Modric anyway

That is why Van Basten sounds interesting because he drops the older guys, and underperformed as he did with Netherlands.

But he tends to fight a lot with players, so i don't know how well he will handle someone like Neymar, if we get him?

Redknapp is a great manager and he's English. He would do great work and he really has an eye for a footballer. He did great work with Spurs and I kinda like him. Actually he wouldn't be bad choice, and I'd take him over Van Basten and Rijkaard any day..

Plus he is Lampard's uncle.

That is why Van Basten sounds interesting because he drops the older guys, and underperformed as he did with Netherlands.

But he tends to fight a lot with players, so i don't know how well he will handle someone like Neymar, if we get him?

Can't handle our biggest signing? Easy. Sack him too

He is not a mistake, he is a gamble. He is a young coach. Carlo had already 14 years of management when he was hired. 14 years is time enough to a coach show his qualities and his weakness. The canadian guy said I should stop talking about his spell in Italy, but the fact is Carlo was hired because the things he have done in Italy.

Redknapp would be a good choice.

Redknapp has been managing for 20 yars now and he only won one big trophy.

How daft can you be?

Who cares? He's going to keep playing Lamps over Modric anyway

He will play them both - Redknapp will build the team around Torres in a 4-5-1 formation. He is a good choice for the job plus he would take it to. Why has Van Basten been out of work for so long?, because nobody wants him. He is being linked with an ambassoder role with Sporting Lisbon. Employing him would be a big backward step....

Guest justin_3d

He will play them both - Redknapp will build the team around Torres in a 4-5-1 formation. He is a good choice for the job plus he would take it to. Why has Van Basten been out of work for so long?, because nobody wants him. He is being linked with an ambassoder role with Sporting Lisbon. Employing him would be a big backward step....

Good choice? He is the same as Carlo.

Van Basten in not a step backward, is just a big gamble.

Like what Barcelona did with Pep.

If we want more youth, we got to take a gamble with a younger character.

Redknapp has been managing for 20 yars now and he only won one big trophy.

How daft can you be?

Big difference between Harry and Carlo: the italian manager teams like Juventus and Milan, the latter with a superb squad, one of the best in last 20 years. The british didn't had his chance yet.

Good choice? He is the same as Carlo.

Van Basten in not a step backward, is just a big gamble.

Like what Barcelona did with Pep.

If we want more youth, we got to take a gamble with a younger character.

He'll bring attacking football and will buy good attacking players. Our defense is already sound so it will work. If Hiddink comes on board with Van Basten then ok but not on his own. His attitude is all wrong for club management, I guarantee he would fall out with Terry early and it will be a disaster. Yes he plays youth which is good but he needs Hiddink with him..

Big difference between Harry and Carlo: the italian manager teams like Juventus and Milan, the latter with a superb squad, one of the best in last 20 years. The british didn't had his chance yet.

Months ago you said that Spurs have better squad than City.

Guest justin_3d

He'll bring attacking football and will buy good attacking players. Our defense is already sound so it will work. If Hiddink comes on board with Van Basten then ok but not on his own. His attitude is all wrong for club management, I guarantee he would fall out with Terry early and it will be a disaster. Yes he plays youth which is good but he needs Hiddink with him..

I think that's what they are trying to do. As Guus most likely would like to work with him.