• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/middlesbrough/10448167/Chelsea-manager-Jose-Mourinho-helped-me-decide-on-Middlesbrough-says-Aitor-Karanka.html

Jose Mourinho's Madrid assistant Karanka becomes Middlesboro manager.

Expecting to see 1-2 Chelsea youngsters going on loan to Boro sooner or later..

So another person who knows Jose inside out potentially playing against him in the PL sooner or later, great.

Not begrudging Aitor he seems a good coach and will do well, but it isn't in our best interest to have 25% of the PL managed by Jose's 'people' as they will know how he works.

So another person who knows Jose inside out potentially playing against him in the PL sooner or later, great.

Not begrudging Aitor he seems a good coach and will do well, but it isn't in our best interest to have 25% of the PL managed by Jose's 'people' as they will know how he works.

Gus Poyet, Steve Clarke, AvB, Brendan Rogers and possible: Roberto, Aitor and Zola.

Former Chelsea/Jose men will conquer the EPL at some point :P

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/middlesbrough/10448167/Chelsea-manager-Jose-Mourinho-helped-me-decide-on-Middlesbrough-says-Aitor-Karanka.html

Jose Mourinho's Madrid assistant Karanka becomes Middlesboro manager.

Expecting to see 1-2 Chelsea youngsters going on loan to Boro sooner or later..

Yeah confirmed earlier on the week, Peter Kenyon as well as Steve Gibson had a big part to play in all this. Boro need to get more bums on seats, whether this does it I don't know, he wouldn't go far wrong bringing in someone like Juninho.

As for today's headlines topics, definitely a good time for Lampard to be dumped out of England before WC, but will Hodgson make the correct choice? Ravel Morrison and Fabian Delph would be better than Frank for England in Brazil.

Their only creative player. They'll struggle to score even more now me thinks.

For me it's either going to go one way or the other with Spurs, it usually does when teams perform bad but still get results, they will either start performing or the performances will start showing in results (like it did for us under AVB).

The problem AVB has tho is there defense is actually not very good, they are keeping clean sheets through a mix of Lloris and the midfield protecting the shit out the backline, if AVB decides to open up that defense will be picked apart with ease.

For me it's either going to go one way or the other with Spurs, it usually does when teams perform bad but still get results, they will either start performing or the performances will start showing in results (like it did for us under AVB).

The problem AVB has tho is there defense is actually not very good, they are keeping clean sheets through a mix of Lloris and the midfield protecting the shit out the backline, if AVB decides to open up that defense will be picked apart with ease.

True but those pressing from midfield (and other areas) and Lloris being the sweeper keeper is their way of playing though. It's similar to Guardiola's Barcelona.