• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Your many attempts to offend me are failing you've tried many times. U r obsessed with attacking me. U've drawn a random conclusion out of me saying that we have no right to criticise Arsenal as we haven't been much better ourselves. U must be thinking that I'm 15 so I'm an easy target for u but tbh I don't really care. On the other hand, you are just derailing the thread by starting a fight. Arsenal, Liverpool and even Southampton have been way better than us so far. Look at the quality of football they've played and compare it to ours so far. We've made a mess out of games at home to Villa, Fulham, Cardiff, West Brom while these 3 teams have been playing amazing attacking football. And we have spent way more money on attacking talent than any of them. So how can we mock them when we haven't done much better? Let's see what conclusion u draw from this post......

Lol, apart from yesterday and West Brom, Liverpool have been grinding out results all season, they certainly haven't been playing "amazing attacking football".

Your many attempts to offend me are failing you've tried many times. U r obsessed with attacking me. U've drawn a random conclusion out of me saying that we have no right to criticise Arsenal as we haven't been much better ourselves. U must be thinking that I'm 15 so I'm an easy target for u but tbh I don't really care. On the other hand, you are just derailing the thread by starting a fight. Arsenal, Liverpool and even Southampton have been way better than us so far. Look at the quality of football they've played and compare it to ours so far. We've made a mess out of games at home to Villa, Fulham, Cardiff, West Brom while these 3 teams have been playing amazing attacking football. And we have spent way more money on attacking talent than any of them. So how can we mock them when we haven't done much better? Let's see what conclusion u draw from this post......

I havent tried to offend you, I have just notted (more than once) how much obssesed you are with Manchester United!

You post more stuff about them than about Chelsea. You think more about Manure than about us (imo). Every single week you post at least 5 tweets/memes/gifs about the Manchester club...

Just let it go, it cant be possible that a single club can bother you to that point. Rivalry shouldnt be that personal, it is just football.

I find it quite ridiculous, but this is not offending, it is way far from it!

Next round is absolutely crucial. Here are some of the fixtures:

Arsenal (1st) - Southampton (3rd)

Everton (5th) - Liverpool (2nd)

Manchester City (7th) - Tottenham (8th)

Basically that means most of our rivals, if not all, will be losing some points and we simply have to take advantage of that.

we KEEP saying that BUT LISTEN all 6 of them will win next round WE ARE DOOMED

next week is going to be MEGA CRITICAL.

everton vs pool

city vs spurs

arsenal vs southampton

cardiff vs united (cardiff is no easy place to go to and will be very testing for united).

add to that whu vs chelsea.

BIG BIG BIG week.

teams like Chelsea or Citeh had a chance to distance themselves, but failed.

Should have done better I suppose.

Lol, apart from yesterday and West Brom, Liverpool have been grinding out results all season, they certainly haven't been playing "amazing attacking football".

Suarez and Sturridge have been playing beautiful football. I haven't seen amazing combination play from us since 1st 20 mins v Villa and Hull City. I'm not saying we're total shit but so far they've been way better than us. That should change as the season progresses. What about Arsenal's goal v Norwich? Seen that passing from us? We've not had a great start.

next week is going to be MEGA CRITICAL.

everton vs pool

city vs spurs

arsenal vs southampton

cardiff vs united (cardiff is no easy place to go to and will be very testing for united).

add to that whu vs chelsea.

BIG BIG BIG week.

We normally fail to capture this type of golden opportunity so I'm not holding my expectation high.

I havent tried to offend you, I have just notted (more than once) how much obssesed you are with Manchester United!

You post more stuff about them than about Chelsea. You think more about Manure than about us (imo). Every single week you post at least 5 tweets/memes/gifs about the Manchester club...

Just let it go, it cant be possible that a single club can bother you to that point. Rivalry shouldnt be that personal, it is just football.

I find it quite ridiculous, but this is not offending, it is way far from it!

Hmmm tbh I haven't made any Man United related post since their loss to City. Funny how these 5 posts/day came up. I haven't made 5 posts in a day on TC for a while now. Yes saying something like I hate Man United more than I love Chelsea is not gonna offend me? What do u think? It's a disgusting statement! People here r obsessed with Arsenal like mad if u ever noticed. Some of the Arsenal posts here r nothing like any of the United posts I've made. Then again is Bushman right?

Should have done better I suppose.

Suarez and Sturridge have been playing beautiful football. I haven't seen amazing combination play from us since 1st 20 mins v Villa and Hull City. I'm not saying we're total shit but so far they've been way better than us. That should change as the season progresses. What about Arsenal's goal v Norwich? Seen that passing from us? We've not had a great start.

They have two top strikers on the form off their lives, if those two go through a bad patch they are back down to 7th quicker than you can say 23 years.

They have two top strikers on the form off their lives, if those two go through a bad patch they are back down to 7th quicker than you can say 23 years.

Ik but that hasn't happened yet. I am saying so far they've been better that us as I said earlier. That should change.