• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

How is the Fulham crazy goal there? The Kasami one?

Yea that should have made the list.

There is a very similar goal from Cassano. To me, the Kasami goal is a tad more spectacular.

Not sure.. But i think they only consider goals from last season.

@Jype, @Rmpr, @Tomo, @robdog, Alright guys, let's not over do it, please. You have the right to ignore whoever you want, but bragging about it like this is just "cyber bullying"!

Thanks for your understanding here.

However, I still get the feeling my fan club is about to be increased, soon. :dance:

@Jype, @Rmpr, @Tomo, @robdog, Alright guys, let's not over do it, please. You have the right to ignore whoever you want, but bragging about it like this is just "cyber bullying"!

Just seen this. I apologize if it sounded like i was attacking Bushman on a personal level, im sure he is a decent person in real life, but he's annoying on here (hence why he is on my ignore list),

As i said i apologize if it looked like i was attacking him on a personal level, that wasn't my intention and will take a warning for it if need be.

Ok, that was indeed wrong...

I just meant to say he is so annoying that I decided blocked long ago, but I didnt stop to think this could actually hurt his feelings.

I am sorry, I never meant to attack him personally.

Just seen this. I apologize if it sounded like i was attacking Bushman on a personal level, im sure he is a decent person in real life, but he's annoying on here (hence why he is on my ignore list),

As i said i apologize if it looked like i was attacking him on a personal level, that wasn't my intention and will take a warning for it if need be.

If I warn you for this I'll probably have to hang some other members to stay fair! :lol: