• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

City won't last for long the way they are spending money. Haven't really signed any players with potential.

It's really only been settle stars so even if we don't win the title this season I wouldn't worry too much since we have the best youngsters in England atm.

City won't last for long the way they are spending money. Haven't really signed any players with potential.

It's really only been settle stars so even if we don't win the title this season I wouldn't worry too much since we have the best youngsters in England atm.

Well, if I may. Citeh have signed good players. A bit overpriced though.

I do agree, Chelsea do have the best youngsters around.

TBH I'm not saying I've seen every post of the guy but I haven't seen him picking fights, I've only seen him defending, and usually rightly so.

You say he insulted Kojo? He said the way he talks to people is ridiculous. Which is well... true.

Where did he insult Stingray?

Says the one who calls people mugs :rolleyes:

That's just it, I've never looked for one argument on here - maybe there has been times I shouldn't of posted, sure. But everyone does that...

You're right though, of course I'm the odd one out. Still I could of been treated simply as another human being posting on a forum.

Never mind.

When you say I'm done, that means you don't reply again. Not reply fucking two seconds later.

You've constantly said don't talk to me, yet you worm your way into another argument and bring us all back into it, you're only here for arguments, hence why you've almost derailed every single thread with your David Moyes discussions.

Then you expect all of us to be banned because you don't like the way we talk about United, what the fuck do you honestly expect? We've been rivals for some time now, every match we play is almost controversial, and you've had most of them decisions your way, and you expect to come here and not see any hate for your club or team? Don't like it then leave, but of course you want to stay and argue some more.

When you say I'm done, that means you don't reply again. Not reply fucking two seconds later.

You've constantly said don't talk to me, yet you worm your way into another argument and bring us all back into it, you're only here for arguments, hence why you've almost derailed every single thread with your David Moyes discussions.

Then you expect all of us to be banned because you don't like the way we talk about United, what the fuck do you honestly expect? We've been rivals for some time now, every match we play is almost controversial, and you've had most of them decisions your way, and you expect to come here and not see any hate for your club or team? Don't like it then leave, but of course you want to stay and argue some more.

Sad to say, but he won´t leave. He will be here to try to jam his manure outlook on us.

Just listening to talkSport radio. Folks are saying Wenger is out of touch. I´d say, he has been out of it for like 8 years.

I believe, the other teams know Wenger is desperate to sign players now & they will hike up the prices.

I can´t wait for Wednesday to see Arsenal getting creamed in Turkey.

Just listening to talkSport radio. Folks are saying Wenger is out of touch. I´d say, he has been out of it for like 8 years.

I believe, the other teams know Wenger is desperate to sign players now & they will hike up the prices.

I can´t wait for Wednesday to see Arsenal getting creamed in Turkey.

Lol, me too...

You get talksport in Canada?

Lol, me too...

You get talksport in Canada?

Well, currently I am not in Canada.

It´s hilarious, isn´t it to listen to the radio?

Arsenal are my favored team to laugh at. Wenger bids are out of this world, I feel.

The deals or no deals have destroyed this fine team.