• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Ref in Arsenal-Villa game seemed out of his depth. It started early with calling stupid fouls on every play and never stopped. He got a lot of calls wrong and badly wrong at that. That said, I don't get Arsenal, they've had needs for a while and have money and seem to refuse to buy anyone. They needed to sell a lot of their excess garbage (Gervinho, Chamakh, etc..) but they didn't replace them with anyone at all?

I saw the Liverpool game. Must say Liverpool's front 3 seems fantastic! They play incredible football, but their defence and set piece defending needs attention. Saw Arsenal's score. What was the game like?

i hate arsenal with a passion but no team deserves to lose this way. the ref simply gave villa the 3 points. firstly awarding one of the most dubious penalty decisions i have seen plus a first yellow for koscielny and then a 2nd yellow for an absolutely nothing foul which would not have normally not even been a first yellow, that too minutes after the penalty decision. the game was really good, high paced and a lot of physicality (we are going to have our work cut-out on wednesday) but the ref just killed it.

i hate arsenal with a passion but no team deserves to lose this way. the ref simply gave villa the 3 points. firstly awarding one of the most dubious penalty decisions i have seen plus a first yellow for koscielny and then a 2nd yellow for an absolutely nothing foul which would not have normally been a first yellow, that too minutes after the penalty decision. the game was really good, high paced and a lot of physicality (we are going to have our work cut-out on wednesday) but the ref just killed it.

thanks! But no Arsenal fans r complaining about refs nor is anyone here.

You know the way Arsenal are going do you guys think LFC could finish above them? Liverpool look so good with the ball.

Arsenal deserve to lose by any means possible. Don't anyone stick up for them. They've had so much luck for so long getting into the top 4. Let's see where they finish with less luck. Every team gets bad decisions from time to time. Arsenal may have had theirs today and i love it.

Who was the ref? He's going on my xmas card list.