• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

You could stop insulting them? I hate them but I don't see how anyone can have such an obsession with them to insult them on a daily basis.

It's when people have more hate inside them than love for football. A bad fan.

did Rooney really have two assists today?

I refuse to watch ManUtd matches - the only ones I watch are when they play against my team - but according to EPL fantasy site he gave two assists...

The first one was pure class from v.Persie- simple pass from Roo

The second one was a good through ball...Welbeck made an awesome chip

Read what Man U fans write about Chelsea on the football forum "redcafe". Guess they are all bad fans

RTDLbfa.gif

I agree. It is banter, it is why you have fans. This is a chelsea forum. Not a neutral one, nor is Redcafe.

Put the banter in perspective, you incredibly moral ones :-) There is no racism, antisemitism, homophobic stuff going on. Banter.

Ps! No need to qualify some as 'bad' football fans, JayC.

to put it simply thats the dna of the team... no matter what u do to the club, united's mentality will still remain the same. you can take out saf, scholes, giggs, rooney but united will still find ways to win, its their mentality. on the other hand, u can give messi + ronaldo to arsenal, they ll still find a way to lose.

epl will be a 3 horse race. i seriously expect things to go right down to the wire, but with the squad, and the manger, we should be winning it.