The English Football Thread

Steve

Prefer?

It's not a case of 'prefer', it's what outcome effects Chelsea FC negatively in the long term. City have already bypassed the FFP, they are ready to dominate for a few decades now.

well if it upsets Fergie and the glory hunting red army it won't be totally bad

• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I simply don't want them to win another one. I'd prefer it if they never win another one again. They are full of plastic fans, who are the most annoying trash in the world, they get blatant favoritism from the referees, and Fergie is an absolute knobhead.

And no, its not like the season never happened. It means United are stamping their domination on this era of football. I don't want that. I eventually want our club to overtake them in titles, and them adding to it isn't going to help. Though if City win it this year, we come back and win it the next 10.

Lmao, very unrealistic targets, they've already stamped their domination on this era. It's unlikely we will overtake United's trophy records with Man-City in the picture. Remember.. City bypassed the FFP with their criminal deal with Etihad.

For fuck sake. Fergie really bottled it (never thought I'd say that). Nani for Valencia, no Welbeck? Also lmao at Rooney complaining about Drogba's theatrics last week, hypocrite.

Anyway this is a disaster for the league. I can only hope Newcastle do one on them, which is unlikely. Fuck sake. City will be even stronger and start an era of dominance now. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

For fuck sake. Fergie really bottled it (never thought I'd say that). Nani for Valencia, no Welbeck? Also lmao at Rooney complaining about Drogba's theatrics last week, hypocrite.

Anyway this is a disaster for the league. I can only hope Newcastle do one on them, which is unlikely. Fuck sake. City will be even stronger and start an era of dominance now. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Keep the faith lad, the blues are looking strong and the title will be ours again soon enough!

Keep the faith lad, the blues are looking strong and the title will be ours again soon enough!

Yea! We'll definitely be back amongst the big time soon enough, but I just have a massive fear City will repeat our era, but go even longer. I can only hope somehow UEFA will impose FFP sanctions on them and pop their bubble. We were lucky to manage to build our spine before this rule was even on the chalkboard.

Ok so Man City might make a claim for dominance but Man Utd's dominance might be coming to an end. Probanly the first time i've ever looked at a match and known Man Utd's team isn't good enough to win. Let City have their time, we've had ours. I'd rather Chelsea and City dominate than United, Liverpool, Tottenham or Arsenal.

Ok so Man City might make a claim for dominance but Man Utd's dominance might be coming to an end. Probanly the first time i've ever looked at a match and known Man Utd's team isn't good enough to win. Let City have their time, we've had ours. I'd rather Chelsea and City dominate than United, Liverpool, Tottenham or Arsenal.

United winning it 'this' season may have prevented City going on to dominate. That's the point!..

United won't be dominating fuck all post-2012, especially with Fergie's era coming to an end.

United winning it 'this' season may have prevented City going on to dominate. That's the point!..

United won't be dominating fuck all post-2012, especially with Fergie's era coming to an end.

Exactly, it would've been much more destructive for Man City's whole operation if they went on this season without a trophy. If you're a Chelsea fan it would be naive to look at this through a neutral's perspective.

City could still bottle it. And one Premiership doesn't mean they're going to go crazier with their spending, they'll want more trophies in the bag before that happens, I think. Worth noting that if they win it, it'll only be their 2nd trophy since 2008. In our first 4 years under Roman we won everything under the sun except the CL, and we still didn't go onto dominate world football, though I reckon we could have if we didn't sack Jose.

I'm happy with the outcome. Hopefully they can win the league. That means they'll keep Mancini for another year at least and that means we have a bigger chance of winning it next season. :D

Once that squad gets going (i.e. winning mentality) it won't matter. Prize money, the onslaught of new fans, more revenue. The etihad deal was the turning point, this will make things even worse. United won't be on top for long, Ferguson is nearing retirement. We needed United to prevent City's era of dominance to begin at such an pivotal point, with a healthy average squad age and the FFP around the corner.

So City will dominate cause they won the league?

I think you are blind.

Cause there is no way in hell a team lead by Mancini will dominate.

They will need to throw in another 500 million to make that miracle next season!

So City will dominate cause they won the league?

I think you are blind.

Cause there is no way in hell a team lead by Mancini will dominate.

They will need to throw in another 500 million to make that miracle next season!

City will dominate for various reasons & factors in which I have stated, which exacerbate once they break their duck. You are blind for not reading posts.