• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

10 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Of course he did, he himself is a pool cunt. These so called experts and pundits have no shame, they cant throw their bias to the wind while on tele.

Its not even that. I don't think he's as hugely biased, just lacks any genuine knowledge bar the usual saying teams ran about and showed 'desire' like he must of said about Huddersfield under David Wagner 1000000 times despite the fact they played arguably the worst football that I think I have seen in the PL, honestly and I am sure like many on here, have seen a tonne of shit football in the PL from recently promoted teams bar Wolves, Swansea, Southampton arguably.

Danny Murphy 100% played against JT, Vidic, Ferdinand, Sol Campbell, Desailly, Carvalho over the span of his career, who were all better for longer periods also in the PL. Suppose though his usual analysis consists of "they run about, showed passion and desire" then that's it because he knows fuck all about football. 

Similarly to Jermaine Jenas also although he maybe isn't half as bad but again, there's a reason these guys are sitting in a studio on the BBC and aren't coaches/managers, especially guys like Jenas going by the way he talks or does analysis for BBC thinks he was some sort of top top player who achieved a lot in football at the top level. I still piss myself thinking of that time he said Spurs should of beat us in that semi final under Pochettino when Conte was our coach and we won 4-2. Shearer and Lampard ended him there and then. 

While I know it doesn't necessarily apply to everyone I think Carragher and Neville (that Valencia job is laughable but again he was never ready for that although he was a coach with England IIRC) are the exceptions and Roy Keane is brilliant for me because he doesn't hold back but he has previous managerial/coaching experience even if it wasn't hugely successful. 1 because they know what their talking about and 2 because you know they played at the top level for that long and won big trophies, so they've experienced a lot of these bigger games which they tend to cover more often than not. 

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Eng media is fucking pathetic, have you seen the outcry from all corners crying for vvd? Its so fucking silly, as always when pool is involved they cant stop moaning. They act like this is a first, some even demanding Pickford to be banned as long as vvd is out, bloody hell and they get paid for such horse shit? Shameful and disgusting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: