Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

16 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Leeds are an absolute joy to watch atm

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Leeds are playing so well right now, the press, the way they break and how they actually play is refreshing.

In terms of their squad, they don't have any real top quality players bar Rodrigo Moreno arguably although they have got some other good players but the fact they are playing so well and in this style, it shows the value of having an excellent coach who everyone buys into, this style like Rodgers at Swansea clearly helps them and has improved them.

Jack Grealish and Barkley looking pretty quiet. Grealish had maybe one decent moment but has to do more to get into the game although Leeds are doing very well in getting men close to him when he receives it. Its okay doing it v Liverpool in a freak game and then having a few moments v Leicester but to make the next jump up he has to do it week in week out against all teams. 

Harrison looking a very decent player also for Leeds in the few games I've seen him. I know hes on loan from Man City and thats not his level but capable of being a good mid table player more than likely.

22 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

In terms of their squad, they don't have any real top quality players bar Rodrigo Moreno arguably although they have got some other good players but the fact they are playing so well and in this style, it shows the value of having an excellent coach who everyone buys into, this style like Rodgers at Swansea clearly helps them and has improved them.

Jack Grealish and Barkley looking pretty quiet. Grealish had maybe one decent moment but has to do more to get into the game although Leeds are doing very well in getting men close to him when he receives it. Its okay doing it v Liverpool in a freak game and then having a few moments v Leicester but to make the next jump up he has to do it week in week out against all teams. 

Harrison looking a very decent player also for Leeds in the few games I've seen him. I know hes on loan from Man City and thats not his level but capable of being a good mid table player more than likely.

I loooove Ayling too

what a warrior

30 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Leeds are playing so well right now, the press, the way they break and how they actually play is refreshing.

Because of Bielsa. 

Sigh, I remember wanting Bielsa ages ago. Way back before getting Mourinho mark 2 but not many people in this fourm knew him because they ddin't follow his work in South America. 

But yeah Bielsa was the teacher of Pochetino and Pep. 

The only problem is that Bielsa can be crazy like Mournho and Conte are lol. 

And not to mention that his futbol is so demanding that players are dead after season 2 or 3. 

Little Paddy Bamford is finally coming good. He was always a talented striker, really happy for him he can perform in the PL now. Still no regrets about selling him. He is 27 now and took ages to become consistent.