• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Thats absolutely incredible.

First half Spurs played like a team who could be a shout for the title then second half after 65 minutes just started doing so many stupid things.

Jose will be fuming 🤣 Bale missed a huge chance at 3-2 as well which you'd of banked on him to score. That Lanzini goal was unbelievable, even scarier Lloris got something on it but it was unsaveable as soon as it left that blokes foot. 

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's still early days and I don't want to get my hopes up because this team can't be fully trusted yet but every big side being chokers this season, winning the league might not be out of the question for us...

I'd love to imagine but i think once things settle down it will be an as you were top 2.

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Carragher has just said he can't be too critical of Spurs:lol:

That own goal killed them, it was the decisive moment of the match. Then the 3rd one well there's nothing you can do for that, the first balls defended well then Winks gets the second ball from Kanes header but puts it right into that Lanzini's path but suppose been countless games where we have all seen shots like that in the 90th minute or added time and it is ballooned over the bar.  

Credit to West Ham as well because at 3-0 down you'd think it would be a 4, 5 or 6-0 based on how Spurs played first half. Also just sums David Moyes up, using Yarmalenko, Snodgrass when they are 3-0, 3-1 down, when you have nothing to lose from that position is ridiculous. I watched the Old Firm yesterday as well and Celtic were 2-0 down and they still kept 3 at the back, don't get coaches like that, if your chasing a game by 2 or 3 goals you might as well throw the kitchen sink at it. 

Top 4 and title race is going to be very very open based on the first 5 games I would reckon. I know its premature as nobody's ever won a league after 5 games but I get the impression there will be 5 or 6 teams who will be going for top 4 and then whoever from that will compete for the title (Liverpool, City). Think as well with the shorter gap between pre-season and the league starting there will be more injuries and some of the guys who came from leagues that ended earlier, will also require more time to get up to speed. Think it could very much be an up and down for another 5 or 6 weeks yet. Good for neutrals but not good if your a fan of any of these teams haha.

Aston Villa have conceded the least amount of goals so far this season. Aston fucking Villa. Who were so poor defensively last season. Wtf is going on.