Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

his not enough money comment came from Shitty not buying Koulibaly

which makes no sense as they dropped huge cash on Dias and Ake combined

I would like a taste of what Pep is smoking after dumping huge cash on Ake and Dias though I dont rate either of them yet moaning... 

9 minutes ago, Alabama said:

I would like a taste of what Pep is smoking after dumping huge cash on Ake and Dias though I dont rate either of them yet moaning... 

he always was a chequebook manager, but lately he is a whingey bish

I lost a lot of respect for him when he went over the top in defending the cunts of cunts that own Shitty, Mansour and the twats

he flat out lied so much about what happened

I just dont like Mancs, anyway, lolol

so always going to hate Manure and shitty

only city with bigger prongers than Manchester is Liverpool

I actually get on quite well with people from all over England (even brummies and then far northern bastards, some of my best mates are Geordies, lolol), but mancunians and scousers can (overall) just sod the fuck off

his not enough money comment came from Shitty not buying Koulibaly
which makes no sense as they dropped huge cash on Dias and Ake combined
Can you maybe link an article with the quote he said about shitty not spending enough? Or just post the quote?
I can't find it. Thanks

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Can you maybe link an article with the quote he said about shitty not spending enough? Or just post the quote?
I can't find it. Thanks

let me try and find it, it was before they bought Dias, he was moaning about the loss of revenue from COVID blocking them in the market

in a live interview. and perhaps he was just playing the 'poor little me' game as he probably knew they were in negotiations for Dias (which I, for one, did not know when I saw it)

39 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Pep has been mega whingey this year, all he does is piss and moan about too many games, injuries, not enough money to spend (which is just MADNESS for him to say)

He has only spent half a billion on his defence alone....proper cheque book manager

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he always was a chequebook manager, but lately he is a whingey bish

I lost a lot of respect for him when he went over the top in defending the cunts of cunts that own Shitty, Mansour and the twats

he flat out lied so much about what happened

I just dont like Mancs, anyway, lolol

so always going to hate Manure and shitty

only city with bigger prongers than Manchester is Liverpool

I actually get on quite well with people from all over England (even brummies and then far northern bastards, some of my best mates are Geordies, lolol), but mancunians and scousers can (overall) just sod the fuck off

He is moaning cuz this is epl, he aint in Spain and Germany, he knows he cant just cruise the league on auto. Let them cunts suffer.

When Michal Antonio can drastically improve his first touch at 30, surely Werner can too
I have not watched Antonio at the early stages of his career, but he seems to me like he is a very good dribbler, despite being that big of a man. Hard to believe that he had a bad first touch couple of years ago.

But I have actually never seen a player improve the basics when they were old.

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I have not watched Antonio at the early stages of his career, but he seems to me like he is a very good dribbler, despite being that big of a man. Hard to believe that he had a bad first touch couple of years ago.

But I have actually never seen a player improve the basics when they were old.

Before he moved to striker he really had a poor first touch iirc. 
i remember lots of examples of players improving their basics when they are old. Lampard improved his heading technique substantially in his late 20ies, Jamie Vardy really hit his peak in every aspect but esp reading of the game and positioning aged 29-31, Wayne Rooney became a way better passer in the later stages of his career, Messi despite his absurd talent only became a free kick god late in his peak years, Mirsolav Klose was Never quickly but actually became quicker in his early 30ies bc he started workingng with a dedicated sprinting coach. You can improve everything that you have not extensively practised before until you hit your mid 30ies IMO.