• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I think the only way that 7th in the EPL doesn't get Europa league is if Arse win the FA Cup and do not qualify any other way

if we win it, or if manure win it, then 7th place goes to the EL

tell me how I am wrong please

as (from the BBC article)

If the FA Cup winners finish in the top six, then seventh place in the Premier League would qualify for the Europa League. The team who qualify in the lowest league spot go into the second qualifying round.

Just now, Jype said:

Martinez looks way too good a keeper to be second choice at fucking Arsenal.

Maybe we can put out a cheeky bid for him when leno comes back and is no. 1 again. A keeper like this deserves to be starting somewhere and we currently have the worst gk in the league

Just now, Vesper said:

I think the only way that 7th in the EPL doesn't get Europa league is if Arse win it and do not qualify any other way

if we win it, or if manure win it, then 7th place goes

tell me how I am wrong please

as (from the BBC article)

If the FA Cup winners finish in the top six, then seventh place in the Premier League would qualify for the Europa League. The team who qualify in the lowest league spot go into the second qualifying round.

you are right. but how is this relevant to us?

Spurs willl be motivated to lock down 7th at least. and arsenal could easily win this whilst them qualifying another way is unlikely, given they are 10th and out of el

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Maybe we can put out a cheeky bid for him when leno comes back and is no. 1 again. A keeper like this deserves to be starting somewhere and we currently have the worst gk in the league

he looks streets ahead of Vicente Guaita

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

you are right. but how is this relevant to us?

Spurs willl be motivated to lock down 7th at least. and arsenal could easily win this whilst them qualifying another way is unlikely, given they are 10th and out of el

because @Jason said Shitty simply losing means that the 7th place EPL team is out of the Europa

so it got my mind whirring as I did not think that was the case

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Arsenal aren't a bad side. Dont think be so far down next season. It's the draws that have cost them. Haven't lose as many as we have. 

I have to say Arteta starts to worry me. He gets the tactics spot on 80% of the time. He also is very well educated and has experienced in these kinds of environments as pep's assistant

damn mustafilooks injured. i hope he doesnotmiss the final lolhe could be our biggest goal threat

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Arsenal aren't a bad side. Dont think be so far down next season. It's the draws that have cost them. Haven't lose as many as we have. 

Yes. And French CB is coming. Partey close and maybe Coutinho.