• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wow. I'm shook. Thought you're Swedish and didn't know what cricket is

I am half Bajan, half Swedish, West London (South Kensington) born and raised, we have lived in Sweden for several years now

wifey is all Swedish but also born in London, and raised for years in Belsize Park

My parents met in London 

mummy was studying at uni and my father was already a City banker, as was his father before he retired and moved back to Stockholm

London is little Sweden, lololol

Can already see this scenario playing out:

Man Utd win against So'ton, Palace and West Ham -> 67pts before GW38.

Leicester win against Sheffield Utd and Spurs -> 65pts before GW38.

Chelsea win against Norwich but lose to Liverpool -> 63pts before GW38.

Then Man Utd either roll over with a youth squad in the last game or they play a boring 0-0 draw with Leicester that guarantees them both in the CL.  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I hate Cricket and my parents come from India lol.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I do not hate Rugby, but it is not my favourite thing, although there I have zero split allegiance, 10000% all England

I have several South African and NZ close mates who are obsessed with it 

they call footie a bitches game, lololol

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Brendan Rodgers is absolutely priceless... still banging on about character and personality forever exactly like how the impressionist does him.

He has pulled that shit everywhere he goes. Even at Celtic where he had huge domestic success and raised those levels, in European competitions he continued to use the same nonsense after getting pumped by Barcelona, PSG, Bayern etc when the harsh reality is he has no plan B when things do not work or for playing much better teams. I see that as a reason why someone, who is nowhere near as highly regarded as Neil Lennon who is back at Celtic, will always outdo him as Celtic manager in Europe as he can get teams to punch above their weight. Its not just at Celtic, look at Michael Laudrup at Swansea and look at Klopp at Liverpool, they were a bit more adaptable and that made them a better team - although Klopp needed more time to sort the Liverpool squad, which had really been carried by Suarez, Sterling and Coutinho, as they had invested poorly after selling Suarez. 

It is also why I feel Rodgers will never truly be as successful a manager throughout his career and win trophies with any other clubs at a more competitive level than Celtic. His stubbornness and one way attacking playing style at Liverpool was ultimately their downfall the season they finished second after looking like they could go on to win the league. He had also said some ridiculous things about defensive football being easy to coach, when we beat them 2-0 that season at Anfield although he has shown time and time again, his teams downfall is their defending. If he had adopted that ideology that defensive coaching is easy Palace would never score 3 goals at Selhurst Park and effectively scrap their title chances and probably made things clear to their best player of the last 10 years that he had to go somewhere else to win trophies.

I mean yes tonight Bournemouth got some luck but some of the play for the last 2 goals, Leicester were dallying around trying to play out with ten men and getting caught very easily. They've been doing it all season, playing out and all it takes is a team brave enough to see that with enough pressure they can be rattled. I mean even when we drew with them earlier in the season in the league, our goal from Mason came from pressing them well when they played out and he robbed Ndidi outside the box before scoring.

7 hours ago, Jype said:

Can already see this scenario playing out:

Man Utd win against So'ton, Palace and West Ham -> 67pts before GW38.

Leicester win against Sheffield Utd and Spurs -> 65pts before GW38.

Chelsea win against Norwich but lose to Liverpool -> 63pts before GW38.

Then Man Utd either roll over with a youth squad in the last game or they play a boring 0-0 draw with Leicester that guarantees them both in the CL.  :lol: 

no way that leicester scenario works like that,,with their best CB out for the rest of season,,i assume they'll be at least lose from either Shefffield / spurs...let's hope it's going true then....:ph34r:

wtf Bournemouth :blink:, i really didnt expect this at all, and Solanke scored twice, big result for them and also for us, after our shambolic loss to Sheffield i tought Leicester would take advantage of that, but they fucked it up bad, now they lost Soyuncu and who knows what can happen in the Saints-United game. We are very lucky, crazy season indeed :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

Lost their top CB for the rest of the season, Sheff Utd and Spuds still fighting for Europe.

No way Leicester is getting 6 out of 6, especially the way they are playing.

I'm slightly more worried about Wolves if anything. But Wolves need to lose one more time before their CL quest is over.

Or we may have to avoid defeat on final day