The English Football Thread

Steve

17 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

If so then why did city lie so much? Why cook the books if ffp has no legs at all? Why sponsor yourself to death but hide it? We all know what city have done here, its undeniable.

What have they done wrong in breach of EU legislation? FFP is dead. Because it is not compliant with EU legislation. UEFA and CAS are subordinated to EU legislation. All of these arguments put forward by CAS just aim for them to keep some kind of credibility. It is all about communication. Truth is, if tomorrow, Abramovitch or whoever else, wants to splash 500 million on new players, it will certainly breach FFP but not EU legislation. Green light.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

58 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

What have they done wrong in breach of EU legislation? FFP is dead. Because it is not compliant with EU legislation. UEFA and CAS are subordinated to EU legislation. All of these arguments put forward by CAS just aim for them to keep some kind of credibility. It is all about communication. Truth is, if tomorrow, Abramovitch or whoever else, wants to splash 500 million on new players, it will certainly breach FFP but not EU legislation. Green light.

Im not saying your wrong, I just wanna know why and how other clubs besides them so called istoric clubs have agreed to it if it has no legs? If its illegal then no one should really give a fuck cuz they can just take them to court and be done with it no? Yes CL is a uefa competition but when all is said and done they really cant stop you in the end.FFP truly is dead now and utterly made to protect the big 5 etc, which tells its own story. Plus I cant see why some clubs go through all that hassle to hide their shady business when in reality you cant touch them.

How many penalties for United today? I'm gonna go with two.

Jokes aside, let's hope fatigue comes into play at some point in the remaining games for United. They've named an unchanged starting lineup for five league games in a row. I've pretty much given up hope of them crashing out of top4 but could really use them dropping points in at least some of their remaining fixtures to keep them motivated for their last game against Leicester who've become our main rivals for fourth place. Last thing I'd like to see is United securing third place before last GW and then rolling over against Leicester.

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Soton beat City. So maybe they have a chance

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Yeah but city dont have pgmol giving a helping hand and pushing them to a CL spot. I read the other day that udt will lose 100M pounds from Chevy deal alone if they miss out on CL 2 seasons in a row.....make of that what you will.