• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

if Bournemouth win today (would be MASSIVE for us), I also am saying Watford might start shitting their pants unless they draw or beat West Ham

322b67b972bc4623debc4195e3f4a0da.png

IF Bournemouth win today, then all they need is a win over SOTON or Everton to end up on 34

GD favours Watford though

Shitty and Arse could really crush Watford, but Bournemouth also play Shitty

f086e142d5349b528c84872bd1ee46d6.png

201e070a3f3d9cbf456ee6a779fcf0ec.png

d9d92a4da5897eab98df497c6ff71e87.png

This 'Most fouled player in the league thing' with Grealish is now becoming boring...

As for the down on one knee thing at the start, can we fucking stop this now we all get it, the message has been put across, stop it FFS.

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He probably hates us for wasting his potential too, so I expect the best Liverpool against us

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

well, it worked out oki for him, lol

he is the 2nd best left-footed RWer in the world (after Messi) and arguably the 2nd best RWer period, if you rate him over Sancho

what a drop off after the top 5

and TBH, Ziyech may be number 6 or 7

and is probably the 4th or 5th best left-footed RWer (or should be, we all hope) (Bernardo and maybe,maybe Mahrez above him)

as Sancho, Gnabry, Chiesa etc are right footed

oh, Greenwood is ambipedal btw

4e3308f7e5c0f59fd0231178b15e9cf7.png

well, it worked out oki for him, lol
he is the 2nd best left-footed RWer in the world (after Messi) and arguably the 2nd best RWer period, if you rate him over Sancho
what a drop off after the top 5
and TBH, Ziyech may be number 6 or 7
and is probably the 4th or 5th best left-footed RWer (or should be, we all hope) (Bernardo and maybe,maybe Mahrez above him)
as Sancho, Gnabry, Chiesa etc are right footed
oh, Greenwood is ambipedal btw
4e3308f7e5c0f59fd0231178b15e9cf7.png

I agree. Ziyech is probably 5 or 6 on that list. I am so hyped up to see Ziyech. We finally have someone that can create chances with his amazing passing skills.
I can't take Barkley and Mount anymore. Mount may be a solid squad player, but he has zero vision and skills to make these amazing passes we need so desperately. We used to have Cesc. Now we are again back to pre Cesc era with zero creativity lol.

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I agree. Ziyech is probably 5 or 6 on that list. I am so hyped up to see Ziyech. We finally have someone that can create chances with his amazing passing skills.
I can't take Barkley and Mount anymore. Mount may be a solid squad player, but he has zero vision and skills to make these amazing passes we need so desperately. We used to have Cesc. Now we are again back to pre Cesc era with zero creativity lol.

I am so fucking frustrated that ALL SIX of our CB's, both our LB's and especially a £140m keeper are all such utter SHIT that we have to run around like crazy and pray we can upgrade in all those positions

plus have hundreds of millions in dregs to liquidate, all of whom devalue more and more each window

and that combines to  mean we cannot not fine tune and go WC (perhaps as we may now likely lose out on Havertz) in positions needed to win the league or the CL

it is all like trying to push a bloody string

arrrrrrrrrfffffff