• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

8 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

12 year old been arrested apparently..12??!?!?!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53381586

Solihull, figures, racist almost 60% Leave shithole

toss the little cunt in the borstal for a few months and go after his parents

31 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Yes they tend to up their game I can agree on that, but we help them out greatly as well, very rarely do we instill fear on opponents

For sure, I have said it many times that you build from the back, when you are solid and organised you always have a chance to win. Forwards win games, defences win you titles.

Statistically that is not quite true. Teams with a good defense tend to have low scoring games such it is more likely to avoid defeat but less likely to win,whilst good attack is more likely to win or lose. So on average the better offense picks up more points.

So one should rather phrase it offense wins leagues, defense wins cups.

The thing is we dont really even have a good offense yet, not scoring enough goals.

29 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

How does this stuff leak out about the ban.....surely back handers and that's it.

I dont believe it either, they will give you the outcome hours before and not days. If its true though that they have escaped then ite corruption galore.

21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the Manure trolls are so out in legion on every board and video chatroom I have been on

they are so (out of nowhere) huge in number, are absolutely viscous (far beyond anyone else, even the dipper crew, shitty, etc, spuds, arse, etc etc)

that cunt manc on the yank political board I have been on for AGES (and rarely talk about sports) that tried before to get me banned (simply for being a Chels girl since birth) is now back at it HARD

baiting me like a motherfucker, call for me to be banned (which is completely against the TOS, ALWAYS gets a hide or ban for a person doing that, yet nothing happens to him, and now others (mostly yanks) are calling me a Russian troll, GRRRRR)

they are a swarm everywhere (on so many sites), they are pure hatred and they are so so so many in number

I am dismayed  :(

I fucking cant stand these motherfuckers, yes it must feel like fergie is back the way they are pushed forward but ffs stop dreaming, their wheels will be exposed and flattened next season.

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

and you base this off what?

do tell

randos on the internet?

Pep?

IF the decision has been leaked to Shitty THAT ALONE destroys CAS as a legally viable entity

I know this World is rotten to the core with corruption. 

I hope I'm wrong but I know I'm not.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Statistically that is not quite true. Teams with a good defense tend to have low scoring games such it is more likely to avoid defeat but less likely to win,whilst good attack is more likely to win or lose. So on average the better offense picks up more points.

So one should rather phrase it offense wins leagues, defense wins cups.

The thing is we dont really even have a good offense yet, not scoring enough goals.

That may be sort of true but if your building a team you always start from defence and go forward imo.....you make sure you are resolute and build upon that. As you said we dont do either super well, If we are to persist with this defence of ours then we need a proper DM on top of Kai just to hide the shambolic defending.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Remember this? 4:47

a rare mistake and the pass was shit got him under unnecessary pressure. i have seen ulreich complete some incredible saves. as a back up goalie to challenge kepa he would be a nice low budget solution

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

What I love about AFTV is when they interview DT he starts all relaxed and quiet and then BOOM he explodes like a bomb:lol:

"New deals"? .... "I'll give em a new deal, fuck off and i'll pay for it"

🤣