• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

We'll find out in 15 hours and 5 minutes...

no way both years get chalked off

I simply do not believe that

that, as the decision, opens up craziness in terms of legal challenges to FFP and revolts by so many clubs

as Shitty flat out and illegally cooked the books on over £100m in completely false revenues

Just now, Jason said:

Sorry, forgot to mention that would require Wolves winning the Europa League too.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53366098

(at the bottom of the article)

what if (far more likely) Manure win the EL? and they also take 3rd?

I assume nothing, it stays at 8th going if (IF the ban is upheld for at least 1 year)

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

what if (far more likely) Manure win the EL? and they also take 3rd?

I assume nothing, it stays at 8th going if (IF the ban is upheld for at least 1 year)

If that's the case, then I think the European spot will go to one of the smaller European leagues? Can't remember what happened when we won it last year. 

Fucking sucks that I can't even tune into AFTV today and laugh at them because we shit the bed so badly yesterday. 

Everyone on there was soooo confident that they'd smash Spuds. The videos should be hilarious but we're not really in any position to make fun of anyone else. :(

the Manure trolls are so out in legion on every board and video chatroom I have been on

they are so (out of nowhere) huge in number, are absolutely viscous (far beyond anyone else, even the dipper crew, shitty, etc, spuds, arse, etc etc)

that cunt manc on the yank political board I have been on for AGES (and rarely talk about sports) that tried before to get me banned (simply for being a Chels girl since birth) is now back at it HARD

baiting me like a motherfucker, call for me to be banned (which is completely against the TOS, ALWAYS gets a hide or ban for a person doing that, yet nothing happens to him, and now others (mostly yanks) are calling me a Russian troll, GRRRRR)

they are a swarm everywhere (on so many sites), they are pure hatred and they are so so so many in number

I am dismayed  :(

Just now, Pizy said:

Fucking sucks that I can't even tune into AFTV today and laugh at them because we shit the bed so badly yesterday. 

Everyone on there was soooo confident that they'd smash Spuds. The videos should be hilarious but we're not really in any position to make fun of anyone else. :(

Nahhh thats it. We've lost more games then they have..conceded more. Its just fun cause I duno lol.

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Even if they do we'll no doubt throw points away at Norwich somehow just cause..

IF we lose to Norwich, Lamps probably deserves the sack, especially if they run riot on our defence and knock in 3 or more

I know that sounds harsh, but taken as a whole, that would be the 12th blown games to shit teams, and Norwich is literally in the top 10 worst EPL teams of the past 25 years (not Derby 2007-08 bad, but still)

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yes we are, today is a new day, yesterday is gone we laugh again

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Nothing to do with conspiracy theories... they will 100% be exonerated. 

and you base this off what?

do tell

randos on the internet?

Pep?

IF the decision has been leaked to Shitty THAT ALONE destroys CAS as a legally viable entity

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

IF we lose to Norwich, Lamps probably deserves the sack, especially if they run riot on our defence and knock in 3 or more

I know that sounds harsh, but taken as a whole, that would be the 12th blown games to shit teams, and Norwich is literally in the top 10 worst EPL teams of the past 25 years (not Derby 2007-08 bad, but still)

I dont think we would..would hope not!! But they've got nothing to play for. They were quite good when we beat them 3-2..guess couldnt do it throughout which is a shame...or maybe it was us and our defending attempts that helped that one