• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

well this did not go as planeed but who cares.

if we play like today we don't need to be worried by anyone but if we pick up more injuries we will surely lose our rhythm. Squad management is everything now with the few games left.

I am worried about City, Wolves at the bride. Sheffield away we need to be clever

Utd are good at parkng the bus and countering with their quick players but they have been beaten 10 times this season mostly by teams who just sat back and they struggled to create. Lets hope that is what we will see from them. They lack genuine quality. Apart from Fernandes they have no creators and martial and james are only good in space.

2 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

I would be ashamed to celebrate a win of a team playing such disgusting and fucked up football like ManU do. They play like a better relegation candidate. Horrible football. Boring style which doesn‘t contribute to the sport at all.

Most footy fans know this, but according to eng media they are on the verge of becoming a force :wank2:

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Most footy fans know this, but according to eng media they are on the verge of becoming a force :wank2:

ManU have played like utter wank for all of the 20 years i have been watching football. under Ferguson they always humped long balls to the the middle, tried to win second balls, distributed it to their wings and then just pumped corners in the box. Rinse and repeat. Always got lucky tho. I cant stand how pool and esp Manu always get favoured by the footballing institutions, be it Fa, refs or media. such disgusting clubs.

45 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

ManU have played like utter wank for all of the 20 years i have been watching football. under Ferguson they always humped long balls to the the middle, tried to win second balls, distributed it to their wings and then just pumped corners in the box. Rinse and repeat. Always got lucky tho. I cant stand how pool and esp Manu always get favoured by the footballing institutions, be it Fa, refs or media. such disgusting clubs.

Preach brother

48 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

We can't keep looking back at teams behind us. Too many for close comfort

Our aim right now should be to overtake Leicester. 

if we win 7 of the next 9 games (and if the 2 loses are not against either Sheffield Uniter or Wolves, unless they cock up in other games as well, then it doesn't matter who the 2 losses are against) it is mathematically impossible to miss CL

If Manure lose one and draw one, or draw 2, then it is mathematically impossible for us to not get 4th (or even possibly get 3rd) if we win 7 and lose two (again we must beat wolves and Sheffield united, unless they cock up in other games, then simply winning any 7 works)

Manure can even go 8 win, one loss, but still not pass us if we  go 7 and 2 and beat them on GD (we are down 2)

that damn shitty game today was a big one and that fluke late late goal by Manure was potentially huge, grrrrrrrrrrrr

6 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Wait, I thought united way is supposed to be attacking football 🤔🤔

13 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

We can't keep looking back at teams behind us. Too many for close comfort

Our aim right now should be to overtake Leicester. 

Our problem is everytime we think can over take them we drop points.

Guess in a way deserve praise for being unbeaten in whatever it is 9 or 10..and doing the double for first time on 10 years. We've let them back in it and so annoying we have!

Watching some of the analyst praise united hurt my brain a bit. United has spent 200m in one season and they are in top 4 battle,not title contention. 

If they get Sancho, they have one of the best offense in the World.
Rashford-Martial-Sancho
-------------Fernandes

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

If they get Sancho, they have one of the best offense in the World.
Rashford-Martial-Sancho
-------------Fernandes

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Complete Manure roster breakdown

I would keep

GK David de Gea
GK  Dean Henderson (back from loan)  
GK (3rd) Lee Grant    
CB Harry Maguire   
CB Victor Lindelöf   
CB Eric Bailly   
CB Axel Tuanzebe    
LB Brandon Williams  (looks like he may be a star) 
LB Luke Shaw  (I would so sell him, but I doubt Manure does)
RB Aaron Wan-Bissaka   
RB Diogo Dalot    
RB DMF CB Timothy Fosu-Mensah   
DMF Nemanja Matic    
CMF Scott McTominay    
CMF Fred  
AMF Bruno Fernandes    
RW Daniel James    
LW Anthony Martial
CF/SS Marcus Rashford   
CF/SS Mason Greenwood  
CF Odion Ighalo

Sell or let walk

Sergio Romero £5m
Phil Jones  £15m 
Marcos Rojo    £15m
Chris Smalling  £25m (he has been massive at Roma this season, one of the best CB's in Serie A)

Paul Pogba  £105m  
Andreas Pereira  £20m 
Juan Mata £15m
Alexis Sánchez  £15m (due to huge wages)
Jesse Lingard £35m

£250m in revenue

Buy (I do NOT want Sancho or Grealish to happen, but this is who I would go for IF I was Manure)

CB Kalidou Koulibaly £87m
DMF/CMF Hybrid Boubakary Soumaré £53m
AMF/CMF Hybrid Jack Grealish £65m
RW Jadon Sancho £130m

total cost  £335m

TOTAL NET SPEND

£85m

yields a final 25 man roster of

GK David de Gea
GK  Dean Henderson (back from loan)  
GK (3rd) Lee Grant
CB Kalidou Koulibaly  
CB Harry Maguire   
CB Victor Lindelöf   
CB Eric Bailly   
CB Axel Tuanzebe    
LB Brandon Williams  (looks like he may be a star) 
LB Luke Shaw  (I would so sell him, but I doubt Manure does)
RB Aaron Wan-Bissaka   
RB Diogo Dalot    
RB/DMF/CB  utility player Timothy Fosu-Mensah  
DMF/CMF Hybrid Boubakary Soumaré
DMF Nemanja Matic  (he has had a renaissance under OGS) 
CMF/DMF Hybrid Fred
CMF Scott McTominay     
AMF/CMF Hybrid Jack Grealish
AMF/CMF hybrid Bruno Fernandes
LW Anthony Martial
RW Jadon Sancho  
RW/LW Daniel James    
CF/SS Marcus Rashford (can play winger too)  
CF/SS Mason Greenwood  (can play winger too)
CF Odion Ighalo

IF they pull that off

we are well and truly fucked next year

as that is deffo a better team than we will have (Sancho being the swing true gut punch)

we had better all hope Shitty's full two year ban is upheld, as the first 3 spots quite likely are taken (Bindippers, Shitty, Manue)

meaning we are going to be fighting with four or five other teams for fourth and fifth