• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

If we goona lose the final, hope we will lose tomorrow... can't stand Jose's wankfest.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Same!!! Hate to get there and lose to them.. Again! At Wembley.. Again! Arsenal was bad enough 

16 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

Conte's final game in charge could be a defeat against the ex-coach, how fun that would be. :)

Not sure how to feel about that. Mourinho has won all but 2 of his cup finals while Conte has lost all of his. That said, Conte has generally got things right against Mourinho except in last season's loss at OT and this season's second half at OT.

lets do our job tomorrow and then we can think about the final, it would be nice to play the mancs again in the final since beating them in 2007 at the new Wembley, great old memories, back then we had real winners in the team. If we reach the final it will be Mourinho leading the United team this time around as opposed to 2007 when he was in charge of Chelsea, how fast things change in football, damn... i must confess, never in a goddamn million years did i imagine Mou at United, but thats life. All i know is, i really want us to win the whole bloody thing, i hope. Cheers and KTBFFH

Just now, Mana said:

It's very much still in their hands though.

And I don't trust this Chelsea team to beat Spuds to 4th. It's easy to take a piss at Spuds right now, but we could very well lose tomorrow.

Nah. They have to lose all their games and we have to win. I can't see us getting anything from Liverpool and if we do we'll prob mess up last game. 

Ya that's the thing.. We're not through yet and seeing how we started against them last week. We shouldn't lose but that means sod all. 

Tottenham's golden generation's biggest achievements:

Finish third in a two horse race in 15-16
Put the pressure on Chelsea in 16-17
Never make it to a FA final
Champions League exit in group stage 16-17
Champions league exit in R16 17-18
Finish above Arsenal 16-17

RESPECT!

36 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I would still take him if he wants to leave Tottenham. 

Meh. Has shown he can build decent teams and play good stuff but no thanks, I think. Seems to bottle it when it REALLY matters. The League Cup final, two FA Cup semi finals, two Premier League title races, the game against Juventus. 

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

Meh. Has shown he can build decent teams and play good stuff but no thanks, I think. Seems to bottle it when it REALLY matters. The League Cup final, two FA Cup semi finals, two Premier League title races, the game against Juventus. 

Is there a manager that you really think is good and you would like to see at Chelsea?

4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

:D

Guardiola needs to answer serious questions if he doesn't ..., Let's not make him sound like better than he is. People who praise Guardiola for this .. seem to forget that he ...

I am pretty sure he will find bunch of stuff of to fill those blanks.