• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

i wish we played our semi first. if we was already in it i`d like to face Spurs in the final. if we lose though i don`t want a Spurs v Southampton final, they`d be too likely to win that.

as a side note I've been working mostly in Southampton the last 3 years,so been an enjoyable week..hope it`s not ruined tomorrow when i`m back in my hometown. 

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

To play some slightly obscure team.. Well travelled lol. 

honestly i`d rather us do that than Scumpool win another European cup.slither of a hope we can get in by finishing 4th but if it comes to us playing next year in the European minor cup or European cup with Liverpool as reigning champions i`ll take the former.

giving our young players plenty of game time in Europa cup could make us better in the longterm by taking this step back.

Just now, Duppy Conqueror said:

honestly i`d rather us do that than Scumpool win another European cup.slither of a hope we can get in by finishing 4th but if it comes to us playing next year in the European minor cup or European cup with Liverpool as reigning champions i`ll take the former.

giving our young players plenty of game time in Europa cup could make us better in the longterm by taking this step back.

I bloody hope Roma can do the job if not whoever is in the final...the thought... 

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Shame both can't lose...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's the thing! Duno if we should get through and if should lose who be worse... Spurs cause its spurs but Man U cause be Jose smug face... That's if tommrow goes well.. Might not be a worry