• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

You mix personal feelings about rivalry with healthy competition. 

No one wants to see United win PL every year because they are rivals. 

But in terms of improvement, you want strong United because that means you compete on top level. And if you win, the victory is huge. 

Personaly, I dont want easy league just so we win title each year. 

Hence I want United (and every other team to do well, so that level of quality moves up). 

But Im not a fan of any team apart from Chelsea, however due to Mou connection with Chelsea, I will prefer him to win over lets say City. Same with Salah or Cech. The only time I wish them lose is when they play us. 

And for example, If we are in title race I want Chelsea to win, not United to lose. If we do our job, we win the title. If we dont, United does. And then you applaud and respect the oposition for being better, while prepare to improve for next season and beat their ass next time.

On personal feelings I dont like City and United this better, but thats on us. We were simply crap this season. Move on and improve. But objectively, its good that Manchesters are successful. It raised the bar and we will have to improve big time. And if we do, we will have one damn great team. 

Thats why we were brilliant in 2004-2010 because the league with super United was much much more competitve than it is today. 

Don't agree with any of that I hate all football clubs bar Chelsea your football team are like farts you love your own and hate everyone else's crude analogy but so what. No offence mate but living in Slovenia you don't quite grasp the hatred and it is hatred fans have of other clubs. Respect and applaud Man United and City you must be fucking joking mate that's something I would expect a vicar to say not a Chelsea fan. Why anyone wants the league to be more competitive is beyond me I want Chelsea to be the best and bollocks to everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Don't agree with any of that I hate all football clubs bar Chelsea your football team are like farts you love your own and hate everyone else's crude analogy but so what. No offence mate but living in Slovenia you don't quite grasp the hatred and it is hatred fans have of other clubs. Respect and applaud Man United and City you must be fucking joking mate that's something I would expect a vicar to say not a Chelsea fan. Why anyone wants the league to be more competitive is beyond me I want Chelsea to be the best and bollocks to everyone else.

Get off the fence Iggy, that reply is too vague

22 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I've been in a bad mood since last Sunday FB yesterday didn't help either:(

Same. It seems the manager, players are just cruising in neutral till the end of the season.

The difference couldn't be more striking between Wilkins, what he represented and those wearing the shirt yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Same. It seems the manager, players are just cruising in neutral till the end of the season.

The difference couldn't be more striking between Wilkins, what he represented and those wearing the shirt yesterday.

Modern day footballer pay before glory. Wilkins is a rare sort of person no one has a bad word to say about him.

I find it quite impossible to support and wish Mourinho well in anything after he destroyed our squad, reputation and went to our rivals and started spitting venom at Chelsea and Conte every chance he got instead of staying respectfully silent. Whatever feeling of affection I had towards him he made sure to destroy it, it was not my conscious decision to start despising him. My desire is for him to get close to winning things, just so his team of mercenaries could choke and fail in the end and for him to buttfuck United during his meltdowns the same way he did to us.

On 4/10/2018 at 0:57 AM, Mana said:

Look BL, how can ANY Chelsea fan continue to support United after last season. If you forgotten what happened last season regarding Man United as a club including the damn manager, let me remind you.

Last season, Mourinho said Spuds are the best team in the league, not Chelsea. Even though at the time Spuds were 5th place, while we were 1st. If he is a true blue (which he ain't), he'll get a bar of soap and wash his mouth. 

And we get to the United fans. Last season, when they had to choose between Spuds and Chelsea winning the league they were choosing Spuds all day long. I've seen it in Redcafe, United fans in London, radio etc. 

They were rooting for Spuds last season until it became near impossible for them to catch us. Feck United. Feck their club. I'll NEVER support United (unless it benefits us) and as long Mourinho is there, feck Mourinho.

Fair play if United win the league/trophy etc. in the end, but no way I'll be supporting them in the first place to get it. 

What has United ever done for us in recent times to be friends (or have a friendly rivalry) with them? Or give them huge respect?

Support United? No, no way. 

But I dont wish them to lose. I only want them to lose when they play us or if it was lets say final match of season and we would have to win, while united lose for us to win title. 

In other games, I am neutral. I will appreciate team, be it Pool, United,....if they play good football or if certain person left giant legacy at Chelsea. 

As I said many times, strong league means strong competition from our rivals too. If it wont be United, it will be someone else. City was nothing 10 years ago and they have rivalry with us.

My priority is on cheering for chelsea to win all possible and also enjoy in football of other teams if they play well. 

On 4/9/2018 at 8:12 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

Well thats your football philosophy then. I admire that, but lets agree to disagree.

As for you being english, yeah living in areas with full of United or Pool cunts, it leaves toll on you, so i get it. Hate doesnt come naturaly, there are always provocators. 

You want United, Pool to lose so that you can enjoy seeing their fans misserable. There is certain satisfaction here, sure. I want to see Chelsea win stuff, because it makes us/me happy. Thats all. If someone else deserves it , i will give credit where its due. 

Bur dont get me wrong, I support Chelsea and Chelsea only. I will defend the club and mock other fans in good sport when we win. If we lose I will eat humble pie and focus on next time hopefuly beating them. But I wont hate the rivals club just because they would mock us. We do the same thing when we win. Thats part of football. It makes it special. 

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Well thats your football philosophy then. I admire that, but lets agree to disagree.

As for you being english, yeah living in areas with full of United or Pool cunts, it leaves toll on you, so i get it. Hate doesnt come naturaly, there are always provocators. 

You want United, Pool to lose so that you can enjoy seeing their fans misserable. There is certain satisfaction here, sure. I want to see Chelsea win stuff, because it makes us/me happy. Thats all. If someone else deserves it , i will give credit where its due. 

Bur dont get me wrong, I support Chelsea and Chelsea only. I will defend the club and mock other fans in good sport when we win. If we lose I will eat humble pie and focus on next time hopefuly beating them. But I wont hate the rivals club just because they would mock us. We do the same thing when we win. Thats part of football. It makes it special. 

I think you underestimate the decades that Iggy and I have supported the club. I am not saying 'oh we're great because of it' -it's a fact that as a teenager you had constant run ins with opposing youth. Football wasn't the sanitised spectacle it is now. From that, hatred and rivalry grew. Yes we can appreciate good opposing football. but the rivalry is deep rooted

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I think you underestimate the decades that Iggy and I have supported the club. I am not saying 'oh we're great because of it' -it's a fact that as a teenager you had constant run ins with opposing youth. Football wasn't the sanitised spectacle it is now. From that, hatred and rivalry grew. Yes we can appreciate good opposing football. but the rivalry is deep rooted

Especially living in London FB. If you come from Manchester you'll support and hate either City or United and who else Stockport ?. Leeds are a one city club Newcastle hate Sunderland vice versa. Growing up in North West London you had Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham, QPR you also had Man United and Liverpool fans but they were plastics and you laughed at them. I watched Man City- Liverpool last night but I rarely watch football on the telly or the net these days I'm just not interested it's gone way past saturation point. I've only been to one neutral game in my life when I was 16 QPR- Sheffield Wednesday with a mate and we nearly got done on the tube by about 20 geezers in their 30's. We got off at Shepherds Bush calling them wankers and giving them the old Harvey Smith two finger salute then the fucking doors opened and we had to have it on our toes ha ha.

32 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Especially living in London FB. If you come from Manchester you'll support and hate either City or United and who else Stockport ?. Leeds are a one city club Newcastle hate Sunderland vice versa. Growing up in North West London you had Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham, QPR you also had Man United and Liverpool fans but they were plastics and you laughed at them. I watched Man City- Liverpool last night but I rarely watch football on the telly or the net these days I'm just not interested it's gone way past saturation point. I've only been to one neutral game in my life when I was 16 QPR- Sheffield Wednesday with a mate and we nearly got done on the tube by about 20 geezers in their 30's. We got off at Shepherds Bush calling them wankers and giving them the old Harvey Smith two finger salute then the fucking doors opened and we had to have it on our toes ha ha.

Haha classic. I remember me and a few mates giving a Sheffield Weds coach a load of grief and wanker signs as it crawled along, (we were about 13). The next minute it was stuck in traffic and blokes piled off to chase us -as Kevin and Perry would say 'bigger boys'

5 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yep I agree with that, and I also said I understand for those who live in UK, its completely different than to us outsiders. Here, we have two "big clubs"  too and no way in hell one would wish others to be good and there are constant jibes from one to another.