• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

The sweetest thing about this, is that Jose' is going nowhere.

I feel the same way.

I know City will be gunning for him and trying to get him, but I don't think Mourinho is a fool to leave one circus to go to another one! :lol:

If anything it will be Chelsea if Roman wants him or take up the place of SAF at United.

As far as who City can get...there are better managers out there then Mancini, so who ever the sheik picks will let us know what is the direction this team will go in the future.

I hope they don't go for Bielsa.....I will fear that more then Mourinho team!

Nah, we lost hope of 4th when we let that lead at the Etihad slip. We have by far the toughest fixtures remaining and I honestly don't see us winning away at Arsenal and Liverpool with our current form.

because we still have to play the gooners ,,if they had lost today ,,we JUST needed to beat them and then ....

oh well how sad ...too bad ,,,ther's always next year.

4th place finished when we didn't beat Spurs, i haven't been worrying or caring about it since because it's finished. You could say were 3 points behind them, but then look at our fixtures. Newcastle home, Liverpool away, Arsenal away, Spurs have no more hard games.

We will see folks, we will see.

compare that luck, with every other late goal Arsenal have had this whole season, and Ivanovic's "offside goal" counts for nothing in the end!

It's all work though, you make your own luck when you pressure teams and they shit yourself. Teams pressure us more than we pressure them. We got lucky against Swansea remember that point we got.

Spurs have been unlucky a lot, they shouldn't of lost to Everton and Chris Foy really screwed them over against Stoke.

I think we have road our luck, as for Man U i completely understand if you're going on about them. No one can compare the luck they get, twice they have had the decisions over us this season, fucking twice, and they've gotten 3 points against Fulham and QPR from dodgy decisions recently.

The only time Man U got unlucky was the penalty at Old Trafford for Demba Ba when it wasn't. Besides that they have had 99 percent decisions there way.

It's all work though, you make your own luck when you pressure teams and they shit yourself. Teams pressure us more than we pressure them. We got lucky against Swansea remember that point we got.

Spurs have been unlucky a lot, they shouldn't of lost to Everton and Chris Foy really screwed them over against Stoke.

I think we have road our luck, as for Man U i completely understand if you're going on about them. No one can compare the luck they get, twice they have had the decisions over us this season, fucking twice, and they've gotten 3 points against Fulham and QPR from dodgy decisions recently.

The only time Man U got unlucky was the penalty at Old Trafford for Demba Ba when it wasn't. Besides that they have had 99 percent decisions there way.

That's what we've allowed to happen! Teams just walk all over us when other big teams have just disposed of their opposition, it just makes me annoyed that while we still have nobodies like Malouda, Kalou and Sturridge doing nothing for the team (and yes I have said Sturridge because lately, he's been a greedy shite and doesn't know how to cross a ball), United have players like Young, Nani and a 35-year-old Giggs; Tottenham have Bale, VDV, Modric; Lucknal have Walcott, Chamberlain and van Persie ... whom all give their respective teams proper service!

Chelsea's display against Wigan, albeit we did win (barely), proves that AVB wasn't our problem, it's the players. Thankfully under Di Matteo, we've steadied the ship, but I just get so annoyed with Malouda, Kalou, Sturridge and Bosingwa just showing no desire to win matches for the team, I run out of things to say about them.

United have had so much luck, it's not even funny, but I'm not concerned about them because we're completely out of the title race.. it's The Turds and Lucknal I'm more concerned about because they are the teams we need to overtake to save our Champions League hopes!

It all comes down to the fact that, we just haven't been good enough this season, and the time has come to make drastic, and I mean DRASTIC changes in the summer! What really scares us all, is what will that mean for Chelsea's future.. success or more failure??

Yeah Man U and decisons a completly different level to what we get.We get the odd decison it seems for them its constent.And the 'it balances out'bollocks from whoever there said it Rio?Doesnt exactly balance things out for the other team...

With the game we have cant see us catching Arsenal up,Spurs may be tough as well as even though they may drop points..with the games we have its a case of us dropping none.Cant see it

As for City.Can see Mancini going there and wouldnt surprise me if Jose does go there.He may have said in a statement he aint but hardly gana admit that halfway through the season and has happened so many times..so and so say they're not leaving..come summer surprise!Off they go etc

It is unbelievable, the fire power city have. It just goes to show it's all about the points.

Only Rooney would get into Cities consistent starting eleven, yeah sure Scholes and Giggs but not consistently. And City are like 8 points behind them, it's crazy.

And i'm taking Vidic out because he's injured, but yeah Man U have these injuries such as Vidic which you thought would be a huge blow. Nani has been below average all season for me, only had one good game against us (i know bitch slap much). And they somehow keep winning games lol... you would think with Ferdinand and Evans back every team would be springing forward to score those goals. I really do not get how they keep winning games all the time.

Man Utd just keep winning the title by default unless another club has a stormer of a season.

When we are at top, we seem to usually get the better of United. Like playing them, they don't get so lucky against us either or decisions against us, we seem to kick them in the balls and all the luck falls our way and we just keep face planting them.

I hope this board sorts itselves out and the team next season, i just want this club to get back to it's old self. Do anything to have that again, it just seems with all this FFP kicking in there's all this negativity it's going to take years and years for us to even be title contenders.

It is unbelievable, the fire power city have. It just goes to show it's all about the points.

Only Rooney would get into Cities consistent starting eleven, yeah sure Scholes and Giggs but not consistently. And City are like 8 points behind them, it's crazy.

And i'm taking Vidic out because he's injured, but yeah Man U have these injuries such as Vidic which you thought would be a huge blow. Nani has been below average all season for me, only had one good game against us (i know bitch slap much). And they somehow keep winning games lol... you would think with Ferdinand and Evans back every team would be springing forward to score those goals. I really do not get how they keep winning games all the time.

You forget about Valencia who is epl best winger this season by far.

I think you're underrating the Man Utd squad a fair bit. I hate it when people make it seem as if they have nothing to play with.

Valencia, Young, Evra, Vidic, Rooney, Nani, etc... would all be starters at Man City. I'd take Ferdinand over Lescott as well.

I think you're underrating the Man Utd squad a fair bit. I hate it when people make it seem as if they have nothing to play with.

Valencia, Young, Evra, Vidic, Rooney, Nani, etc... would all be starters at Man City. I'd take Ferdinand over Lescott as well.

FFS DOES ANYONE READ WHAT I SAY ANYMORE?, i said i'm excluding Vidic because hes injured.................................................

And Valencia is on form but that is it, usually he is crap. Nani have you seen Nani this season?, he's been diabolic most of his games, very poor indeed. Evra is an overrated left back, he gets skinned far too many times. Ashley Young?, really... yeah if Adam Johnson can't make it into the starting eleven for City, then Young has no chance on earth.