• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

AdaM Johnson and David Silva please. Even kompany would be no harm

!

Silva and Kompany would seem impossible to me.

A. Jonhson possibility cause he don't play much. He will be a nice improvement to what we currently got!

After that there is De Jong. Dude is still good no matter what he did at the WC!

Thing is with Arsenal, they spent on players this season.

We didn't, and our squad is tiny.

Benayoun for me was quality today, why on earth is he playing for them and not us?. Why make these stupid decisions.

Players like Alex Song, Van Persie, Arteta have stepped up, even Walcott and Gervinho where on immense form for the team during the begining of the season. Who have we had?, all we have had is the shitty midfield, highline killed us off many games, we've had to see Meireles, Malouda, Lampard, Bosingwa, Drogba, Torres in the worst form they could ever imagine, though some in there are just genuinly diabolic. We've only had Ramires, Mata and Sturridge, and Sturridge has had his problems. Ramires has been consistent and solid but he will not help us win games if it's just him. Mata has helped us but he's on his own most of the time.

The defence has really picked up now such as Luiz, Terry, Ivanovic even cole has done better in my opinion and Cech recently, but it's too little to late.

Why are people writing off 4th now just because Arsenal got a win? It's not really them we need to worry about. The choke artists that are Spurs had something like a 10 point lead on Arsenal. They're now one position below them and only three points ahead of us. We are still in it, and I don't fancy Spurs to pick up.

Thing is with Arsenal, they spent on players this season.

We didn't, and our squad is tiny.

Benayoun for me was quality today, why on earth is he playing for them and not us?. Why make these stupid decisions.

Players like Alex Song, Van Persie, Arteta have stepped up, even Walcott and Gervinho where on immense form for the team during the begining of the season. Who have we had?, all we have had is the shitty midfield, highline killed us off many games, we've had to see Meireles, Malouda, Lampard, Bosingwa, Drogba, Torres in the worst form they could ever imagine, though some in there are just genuinly diabolic. We've only had Ramires, Mata and Sturridge, and Sturridge has had his problems. Ramires has been consistent and solid but he will not help us win games if it's just him. Mata has helped us but he's on his own most of the time.

The defence has really picked up now such as Luiz, Terry, Ivanovic even cole has done better in my opinion and Cech recently, but it's too little to late.

many good points ..it was stupid to give them yossi and while our defence has been reasonable our midfield has

been TERRIBLE ..

Why are people writing off 4th now just because Arsenal got a win? It's not really them we need to worry about. The choke artists that are Spurs had something like a 10 point lead on Arsenal. They're now one position below them and only three points ahead of us. We are still in it, and I don't fancy Spurs to pick up.

Nah, we lost hope of 4th when we let that lead at the Etihad slip. We have by far the toughest fixtures remaining and I honestly don't see us winning away at Arsenal and Liverpool with our current form.

because we still have to play the gooners ,,if they had lost today ,,we JUST needed to beat them and then ....

oh well how sad ...too bad ,,,ther's always next year.

City have spent £570 million since 2008 and won 1 trophy

Chelsea have spent £457 million since 2004 and have won 10

if your going to buy success at least do it right . :lol:

We won 10 trophies in 8 years. Who's to say that they won't win another 9 in 6-7 years??

4th place finished when we didn't beat Spurs, i haven't been worrying or caring about it since because it's finished. You could say were 3 points behind them, but then look at our fixtures. Newcastle home, Liverpool away, Arsenal away, Spurs have no more hard games.