The English Football Thread

Steve

Other teams just have to buy more Belgian national players, Mignolet defeated 6 times allready and got two points against teams with fellow Belgians.

Mirallas, Kompany, Lukaku, Hazard and yesterday Benteke all scored against theire nr2 goalie :P

Mignolet is Belgium's No.2 alright. The number of goals and points he has cost Liverpool this season are mounting and yet not a word spoken about it by the media..

• Replies 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Other teams just have to buy more Belgian national players, Mignolet defeated 6 times allready and got two points against teams with fellow Belgians.

Mirallas, Kompany, Lukaku, Hazard and yesterday Benteke all scored against theire nr2 goalie :P

Mignolet is Belgium's No.2 alright. The number of goals and points he has cost Liverpool this season are mounting and yet not a word spoken about it by the media..

I really don't rate him tbh. Courtois is a LOT better imo.

I didn't see the spending coming, but I thought that Arsenal would do terrific this season because they are the only team in top four who didn't change managers in the summer.

I knew they would do well, qualify for champs lge, but to be top of the table against city squad by january ending is the last thing anyone expected.

All thanks to the liverpool wankers in the media

I knew they would do well, qualify for champs lge, but to be top of the table against city squad by january ending is the last thing anyone expected.

I said at the start of the season that the title will be between them and City :ph34r: Arsenal because they had the stability and continuity and City because they had the best squad.

I said at the start of the season that the title will be between them and City :ph34r: Arsenal because they had the stability and continuity and City because they had the best squad.

Wow really?

Your probably the only person I've heard that thought arsenal will win the league. Especially after losing their first match against villa

Will give them till March when the fixtures are really hell for them. Only tough ones, on paper, they have next month are Liverpool and Man United.

However on the other hand, I don't get why people keep on assuming that Arsenal will suffer their supposedly annual collapse again. Yes, it has happened several times in the past but do people really expect it to just happen yet again? At some point, they will break that 'mental barrier' and come out on top in such situation and this could be the year they do that given how well they've performed. Also if they were to get KOed by Bayern, it will aid their league cause even further.

Walcott's injury for one. He was the backup to Giroud. and also this formation with all the Central midfielders, it has worked really well in putting away small teams but not necessarily against the big teams. Also, that fixture list in February and March, can see them slipping up

Imagine you were in a coma since may last year

and you just woke up today then your friend tells

you that;

1. Arsenal is on top of the league.

2. Arsenal bought Ozil for £42m.

3. Man utd is on 7th position.

4. Moyes is man utd coach.

5. Athletico Madrid have the same points with

barca on top of la liga.

6. C. Ronaldo is world's best

7. Liverpool is contending for the title

8. Suarez already have 22 goals this season.

9. Henderson of Liverpool is playing good football

this season.

10. Mikel scored in the premier league.

11. Seedorf is now Milan coach.

12. Fellain is a flop in Man utd.

13. Ballotelli missed 2 penalties.

14. AC Milan is not in the top 10 of seria A

Which one would you find it hard to believe?

add to that list

HOWARD WEBB actually red carded some1.