• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Hahaha AVB is having a go @ the Media during his post match presser :lol: He is now blaming Martin Samuel & Neil Ashton for the spudz drop in form

WELL samuel can be a cunt but ashton is just about the biggest twat in the media ,,makes lipton look sensible

WELL samuel can be a cunt but ashton is just about the biggest twat in the media ,,makes lipton look sensible

True that, but it's still funny. AVB stated this has been a personal attack since he was a gaffer @ CFC. IMHO he is starting to lose it xD

How did we do that today?

We can't do more get the three points? Or am I missing some secret bonus points for having scoring the most goals perhaps, having the most attractive players possibly???

Try and be a bit positive...

"...Blue is the colour, football is the game

We're all together, and winning is our aim

So cheer us on through the sun and rain

'Cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name..."

How did we do that today?

We can't do more get the three points? Or am I missing some secret bonus points for having scoring the most goals perhaps, having the most attractive players possibly???

Try and be a bit positive...

"...Blue is the colour, football is the game

We're all together, and winning is our aim

So cheer us on through the sun and rain

'Cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name..."

Exactly we got the 3 points.All I mean is when we have had a game in hand,a chance to go top or make a gap etc...there have been to many times when we havent done that and thrown chances away.

Yesterday had we lost we'd been back to being level with Liverpool.As we didnt we have a 3 point gap.Dont mean anything about extra points lol

I'm loving the fact that the Spurs are 13th in the league in goal difference, can you believe that some thought they were title contenders this year? I have to admit, I thought they were going to be a lot more promising than this with the talent they bought.