The English Football Thread

Steve

I have seen many manure fans doing the same. Their specialty is to talk about their history when their team gets hammered.

I remember two years ago, Chelsea at 6th, manures were dancing char-cha, then.

Today, on several portals manures are calling for the Chosen One to be fired. :getin:

They weren't really dancing that time since we won the UCL.

• Replies 66k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

my hate for Arsenal is actually evolving. I didn't think it could but i was in the pub yesterday for all the footy and honestly you'd think they were dead certs to win the league. Singing and hugging each other after the game "We are top of the league" chants and all that bollocks. It struck a nerve, i even turned to em and shouted "Enjoy it whilst you can, it wont last long" and then told em that "some cunt was really nice to you with the fixtures weren't they". Have you ever seen an easier bunch of fixtures to start off a season? And they forget they lost at home to Villa on the opening day ffs. Those lot make my blood boil like no other team. I think they have another couple of easy games next too.

As one Kevin Keegan once said... "I'll LOVE IT if we beat them, LOVE IT!!" And i want to be in that pub with all those same fucking idiots when it happens. Please god let it happen. I also wanna be in there when Utd, City, Yids, Liverpool and hopefully some other teams beat them too. I hate them, i absolutely detest them.

Anyway on a different note.... Good morning Manchester, how we feeling today?

It's weird how I have received abuse like mad for posting anti-United comments.

My mate who follows United put on Facebook yesterday morning "Off to OT another easy three for United"

I absolutely abused him like mad after they got beat, funny thing is he picks what he thinks will be the easy games to go too.

They were so easy, they didn't even bother taking them

Suarez returns for Liverpool. I heard him and Sturridge made a great combo in the Capital One Cup game. A manageress Sunderland could get ripped apart at home.

Please draw between Sunderland vs Liverpool.

Wouldn't a Sunderland win be even better for us? :D (even though that would take some doing)

Manures were envious, then. Degraded the win. Chelsea were lucky, I read.

Partially, Chelsea were, but still won it.

Short memories they have. All the luck they've had in some UCL games?

Sturridge is literally EXACTLY the striker we're in need of.

Maybe we snuck in a buy-back clause? :)

He's been in amazing form since joining Liverpool and is proving that he was right when he said that all he needed was a chance here. Imagine him in front of our midfield now. :(

Manures were envious, then. Degraded the win. Chelsea were lucky, I read.

Partially, Chelsea were, but still won it.

Hah they only won against us due to that slip

Bleh Liverpool...still bleh Sturridge lol...hey ho.amazing partnership blah blah blah fun media crap

I think Liverpool are trending just like Arsenal and a similar thing will happen soon. They've started brilliantly, but once they get into the meat of the season and the games pile up they'll slow.

Have to say that of all of the "big" sides in the league, Liverpool are the ones I dislike the least. I don't really mind too much seeing them do well.

Where you haven yesterday during the match time? :rant::rant::P

I saw our game only. After that I wasn't at home. I heard last 10 mins of Arsenal's game on radio. The games must have been good though.

Just saw MOTD. 3 defensive errors lost City a game they should have won and United relying on a 18 year old Januzaj to create all their chances. Just shows how many levels below the other big teams they are.Gnabry looks like a good player. Are Arsenal going to challenge for the title of the 1st time in 9 years?

The Manchester clubs can use Ramsey's goals as an excuse for not winning.........

Come on Sunderland!

It's pretty telling how this is easily the best they've looked this season and still find themselves down 0-2 at home at the half.

Guess I shouldn't rule out these dire sides beating the big teams after what happened to the Mancs yesterday, but unfortunately I think this one's over. :(

Hah they only won against us due to that slip

Bleh Liverpool...still bleh Sturridge lol...hey ho.amazing partnership blah blah blah fun media crap

I almost cried then. I thought i was gonna break the TV set when JT slipped.

Manures not only were lucky over the years, but their fans are the most despicable cunts around.

When I read about their demise of these days, I just keep jumping with a joy.

It's pretty telling how this is easily the best they've looked this season and still find themselves down 0-2 at home at the half.

Guess I shouldn't rule out these dire sides beating the big teams after what happened to the Mancs yesterday, but unfortunately I think this one's over. :(

Excuse me, but you cannot compare manures to Liverpool, I feel.

Ok you might say, Manures won the other day. I thought Liverpool did not really care, then.