The English Football Thread

Steve

If not us, I'd MUCH rather City win the title than United.

I just can't look at the Prem that way. I don't want any team to win it other than US. Fuck City... fuck Arsenal.. fuck Spurs..fuck em all fuck em all, United, West Ham, Liverpool and ......Millwall!!! :-D

• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

This shows the PL is there for the taking despite us not being "all there" yet.

United, well the evidence is there today and City despite today haven't been great all season.

This term i think the early 80's or maybe even late 70's points might be enough for the title.

This shows the PL is there for the taking despite us not being "all there" yet.

United, well the evidence is there today and City despite today haven't been great all season.

This term i think the early 80's or maybe even late 70's points might be enough for the title.

Which was the case last season.Was there for the taking as we were all shit and Man U then pulled ahead and left everyone behind

City put Utd to the sword. Because they can. Because they are the only ones who can do this. Utd are nothing without RvP. We can only win the league vs the small teams cos we do not stand a chance vs a motivated City side.

Very true this season. Next year when we actually address our needs we'll be able to do this.

City put Utd to the sword. Because they can. Because they are the only ones who can do this. Utd are nothing without RvP. We can only win the league vs the small teams cos we do not stand a chance vs a motivated City side.

Loosing to City is nothing new.Loosing/drawing stupid games cost us last season so hopefully we can win those

Hope City dont do a mega fuck up...